Algorates Forex Fraud

josejuarez

Recruit
I am posting, as others have, to notify everyone to be forewarned of investing with algorates.com as they WILL invest your money, but you will not receive any back.

I found the algorates.com website online by internet search. I emailed expressing further interest. I was contacted by someone and talked into investing a substantial amount of money. I was assured that the money would be fully insured and that I would be able to make withdrawals freely with a short processing time.

After I made my investment, things seemed to go well for a while.

Then, I noticed sharp drops in my money over a very short period of time (a few days). Eventually, I was left with about two hundred dollars in my account.

Sometime later, I received an email saying that the sudden loss was due to a great spike in the Swiss franc, or some such, and that the insurance process was underway.

I was sent a form which supposedly was meant for the insurance company that I was told to fill out. I noticed the printing of the last two pages of the form was distinct from the rest. These last two pages were a NDA which also included a clause stating that I would never make any claim for any money for any reason, from Algorates subject to a $250,000 penalty.

This brings me to the present time, where I am out a substantial amount of money with no clear recourse.

And a Traders Court case already filed.

This scam needs to be shut down.

How and when did you deposit? What country are you in?

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I'd rather go into my personal details in the case preparation thread, for the time being.

Back