Algotech - Bealgo = HUGE scam artists!!!

Algotechs and Bealgo are a big SCAM!! Do NOT make the mistake of investing with them! They are the ultimate scam artist. They let you make a few small withdraw first but as soon as you want to make a big withdraw they start popping up huge "fake" trades and lots size with big leverage that run your account to huge negative so that you can't make a withdraw.

TODAY they played the final end game and ran my account to zero (negative balance)!! and the Robot stopped trading! Yesterday night (strange as it was a sunday and Forex market is supposed to be closed) my account that they have been running on huge negatives suddenly closed all the trades and all balance went to zero (negative balance) and stopped trading!.

All this started as soon as said i wanted to make a withdraw. Then Bealgo and Algotechs (Shon Copper) started coming up with different excuses and delay tactics. They dont pick up my calls and you get sent to an automatic answering machine playing music. They say the account is supposed to be mirrored and everyone is supposed to have the same trades (different lot size) but its a lie! A friend of mine that i introduced has a different action on his account as his account (also with the huge negative) is still trading and did not go to zero and shut down. While someone in Dubai i just spoke to also had the strange action last night that his account with to zero (negative balance) and stopped trading too.

We need to form a group to stop this guys and recover our money (if still possible). Did anyone have the same incident happened to their account? Pls let me know and lets form a whatsapp group or something. I saw on another thread on this website ("Bealgo withdrawal issue" that someone asking to start a group to start a class account). Lets coordinate together now before they scam more people and they shut down (i suspect they may shut down very soon and run away with the money). We can still stop the banks now before its too late.

Had the same thing, my account run into minus just after the market opened on Sunday night. I’ve reported my case to https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/, they will get back to me in 28 days. We should all reported, As we have more chances that they will investigate further. I’m planning to reported to the FCA too.

3487332B-95C6-42C3-A2CC-DE794EF240BC.png

i request all investors who have fallen victim of bealgo and algotechs scam to report the scam here -

fintelegram.news/whistleblower-system/

the more people will report, the more chances that we would be able to recover our money.

Algotechs and Bealgo are a big SCAM!! Do NOT make the mistake of investing with them! They are the ultimate scam artist. They let you make a few small withdraw first but as soon as you want to make a big withdraw they start popping up huge "fake" trades and lots size with big leverage that run your account to huge negative so that you can't make a withdraw.

TODAY they played the final end game and ran my account to zero (negative balance)!! and the Robot stopped trading! Yesterday night (strange as it was a sunday and Forex market is supposed to be closed) my account that they have been running on huge negatives suddenly closed all the trades and all balance went to zero (negative balance) and stopped trading!.

All this started as soon as said i wanted to make a withdraw. Then Bealgo and Algotechs (Shon Copper) started coming up with different excuses and delay tactics. They dont pick up my calls and you get sent to an automatic answering machine playing music. They say the account is supposed to be mirrored and everyone is supposed to have the same trades (different lot size) but its a lie! A friend of mine that i introduced has a different action on his account as his account (also with the huge negative) is still trading and did not go to zero and shut down. While someone in Dubai i just spoke to also had the strange action last night that his account with to zero (negative balance) and stopped trading too.

We need to form a group to stop this guys and recover our money (if still possible). Did anyone have the same incident happened to their account? Pls let me know and lets form a whatsapp group or something. I saw on another thread on this website ("Bealgo withdrawal issue" that someone asking to start a group to start a class account). Lets coordinate together now before they scam more people and they shut down (i suspect they may shut down very soon and run away with the money). We can still stop the banks now before its too late.

Exactly the same thing happened to my account! Only difference is, it has not yet reached 0 balance yet! Happy to join forces and take proper action! I am also Dubai based!

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://algotechs.com/contact/
Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13754/algotechs-managed-forex

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/algotechs
https://twitter.com/Algotechs
https://www.linkedin.com/company/16173806?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical:company,clickedEntityId:16173806,idx:1-1-1,tarId:1485510484849,tas:algotechs
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe4J_0SACWHrBE1HbRdQvTA

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck :)
Tried the credit card company and they could only try and retrieve funds that is paid within the last 120 days, prior to that they say its virtually impossible

Exactly the same thing happened to my account! Only difference is, it has not yet reached 0 balance yet! Happy to join forces and take proper action! I am also Dubai based!

Tried the credit card company and they could only try and retrieve funds that is paid within the last 120 days, prior to that they say its virtually impossible
Did you invite them yet to this thread?

Everyone who got an issue with Algotech, I request them all to open a separate thread in Scam folder so you will have a reply regarding how to get your funds back from them.

All
I joined this scam Algothecs last october. i tested them I asked fro a big part or my investment back and it worked. So they had full trust and even here I had stated earlier on that I could not accuse them of SCUM.
3 weeks ago they just stole my investment with a trick and since then all is gone.
They contacted me with an english telephone and mobile number so I contacted the english Police and they gave me the link below and so I reported online their crime to the:

Action Fraud
National Fraud & Cyber Crime Reporting Centre
www.actionfraud.police.uk

I also reported them locally to the Tax office that has a special department than handles frauds.

I showed the evidences of bank transactions, websites and log ins I had access so that they have all clear and can verify what I said and hopefully start an investigation in the EU, freeze whatever bank accounts are still open and trace the bank account to see where the money goes etc...

We can warn people here but I advice whoever has been scammed to report it to the local authorities and to the UK police as mentioned above. If you find any other FRAUD site in EU pls share it here so that we can all also file it there.

Thanks and I stop joining this forum as I did all I had to do to officialize the scam to the local authorities and english autorities.

Hi every body i am also one ov the victims of algotechs and bealgo , they had the same system with everyone of us and the purpose were propably how to take the biggest ammount of money and in one night to desapear. I dont thing that anyoane of us will succed to take his money back but what is the list we can do is to hunt them and bring them to justes. I have reported also to the uk authirities and also to the EFRI.IO which make a group of victims collect evidence and we will try all toghether to hunt them.

Hi every body i am also one ov the victims of algotechs and bealgo , they had the same system with everyone of us and the purpose were propably how to take the biggest ammount of money and in one night to desapear. I dont thing that anyoane of us will succed to take his money back but what is the list we can do is to hunt them and bring them to justes. I have reported also to the uk authirities and also to the EFRI.IO which make a group of victims collect evidence and we will try all toghether to hunt them.
The same suggestion for you also, it will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

I have found a lawfirm in Vienna who is filing a collective claim to Algotechs. They charge 10% succesfee in case of refund. They seem serious to me and I have send the details of my investments to them.

FPA Forums Team Note: Please post the name and website of the lawfirm. This will allow people who may want to use them to check their credentials. Please also post information about any upfront fees they may charge.

Back