• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Algotechs.com

General discussions of a financial company
If I had only looked at your site when I a year ago seached for a good way to place my money (in order for it to grow) - I would not have been so lucky to find Algotechs. I went to my bank and they offered 0% intrest for my money. Then months of reseach started where I looked in to a lot of different oppertunities....finaly ending up with Algotechs. Because i took my time to look at so many different companies it was obvious that the comments about Algotechs on your site was fake and did not come from people with an acctual account there. Now I have been a custumer with Algotechs for 7 months and I am very happy with all from the results, the service and the transperancy of the company. That's why I'm sure the comments here is made up to make "the competition" look bad.

stop all this bull****. Algotechs is scamming all of us and you are from bealgo - a scammer. Today we all have negative trading. And its been 3 months since i requested the withdrawal and they are giving bull**** reasons - technical problem with bank, open trades, and today negattive trading of €1200. Its a whole bull**** SCAM

stop all this bull****. Algotechs is scamming all of us and you are from bealgo - a scammer. Today we all have negative trading. And its been 3 months since i requested the withdrawal and they are giving bull**** reasons - technical problem with bank, open trades, and today negattive trading of €1200. Its a whole bull**** SCAM
Grow up,all trading is a risk,this is not a kindergarten,and i am not from bealgo,just a happy customer.

Hey guys, I am another victim.

I’ve been invested with Algotechs since 2017 and experienced the same issues as all of you. Since the beginning of March 2019, my account has been holding opened trades between -112K and -120K, leaving me a 20k of equity and 19k to pay as success fee to Algotechs. Wether this is a mistake from their Algorithm or a big fake I don’t know, but I can at least proof to others that their ATS software is not successful. I have a personal blog where I share my investments with others, including Algotechs.

Also, Myfxbook is not tracking Algotechs trades anymore. The last time I looked, the trades were only updated up to the 5th of March, with a previous and suspicious moves not it’s gone. I suspect this guys to be gone at any time, and yes... with our money!

https://www.myfxbook.com/en/members/Algotechs/algotechs-ats-software/2007224

The proof, with account screenshots included:

https://www.onemillionjourney.com/portfolio-update-4-march-2019/

Hey guys, I am another victim.

I’ve been invested with Algotechs since 2017 and experienced the same issues as all of you. Since the beginning of March 2019, my account has been holding opened trades between -112K and -120K, leaving me a 20k of equity and 19k to pay as success fee to Algotechs. Wether this is a mistake from their Algorithm or a big fake I don’t know, but I can at least proof to others that their ATS software is not successful. I have a personal blog where I share my investments with others, including Algotechs.

Also, Myfxbook is not tracking Algotechs trades anymore. The last time I looked, the trades were only updated up to the 5th of March, with a previous and suspicious moves not it’s gone. I suspect this guys to be gone at any time, and yes... with our money!

https://www.myfxbook.com/en/members/Algotechs/algotechs-ats-software/2007224

The proof, with account screenshots included:

https://www.onemillionjourney.com/portfolio-update-4-march-2019/

The best so far,it looks so real but why do you have so different trads than me when i have been with algotechs since Juli 2018, explain that ?

Last edited by a moderator:
i had been warning since a month that algotechs is soon coming out to be a big SCAM just like bluetrading. This scammer henrik of sweden giving irrelevant supporting statements in favour of algotechs, now we ask him whats going on in algotechs. So much negative trades, which are no more traceable at myfxbook, so be prepared all of investors to loose big money soon. Another bluetrading event soon going to happen

The best so far,it looks so real but why do you have so different trads than me when i have been with algotechs since Juli 2018, explain that ?

That question should be answered by Algotechs, not me. How come we have different positions in our trading MT4 trading accounts when they are all supposed to be run by the same algorithmic software? Try and ask your account manager, as mine stopped answering what’s ups and emails.

so Algotechs and bealgo have vanished. Algotechs facebook page is down, phones are not reachable.. account managers not replying at watsap.. all money lost.. another bluetrading.com-like fraud. Mr Henrik of sweden - where are you?

i want all people who have been scammed by algotechs get united and fight against this fraud. Currently fintelegram has issued an article regarding this fraud. Hanrik of sweden where r u hiding now? you were happy customer and advicing others to go ahead with algotechs as they are not scam, now you are not replying like the scammers from bealgo and algotechs?

fintelegram.news/request-for-information-moorland-ltd-and-upaycard/

Hi,i will help you,tell me who is your account manager and we will take it from there
Well mine is Ken Kogac in ?London?
( Think its a relay phone) as soon as Bealgo wouldnt reply to my "CLOSE ACNT" 13 tries. He started Not taking my calls. .never heard from him again.! Also never saw my Many hundreds of Thousands of € again. Im Still researching it. Maybe U Henric (being part of the Co.) Can get your mates to pay me something?

i had been warning since a month that algotechs is soon coming out to be a big SCAM just like bluetrading. This scammer henrik of sweden giving irrelevant supporting statements in favour of algotechs, now we ask him whats going on in algotechs. So much negative trades, which are no more traceable at myfxbook, so be prepared all of investors to loose big money soon. Another bluetrading event soon going to happen
How I wish that I should have read this message a month back :-(

Back