1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Algotechs.com

Discussion in 'Managed Accounts' started by Administrator, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Kelvin2019

Kelvin2019 Recruit

Hi. Can anybody help me please?

I am a victim of the Algotech/Belago Fraud. I dont want to go into too much details as I lost a substantial amount of money.

I am currently looking for evidence that ties UPC Consulting to Algotechs/Bealgo.

If there is anyone out there who can help me, please make contact.

Thank you.

2. Mac101

Mac101 Private, 1st Class

Contact Elfida
    She has many hundreds of scammed victims. Bealgo Algotechs. BAX UPC
    e.sixt@efri.io

3. Morgalio

Morgalio Recruit

Hi Kevin 2019,
    the email(s) you probably got from BeAlgo or Algotechs containing the instructions for money transfer, presumably stating UPC Consulting Ltd. as "beneficiary" of the transfer and owner of the payee account, should be enough to tie them together shouldn't they?
    Anyway, FinTelegram news also contain a lot of information about this (e.g. the last one https://fintelegram.com/kobenhavns-...schemes-investment-fraud-and-money-laundering).
    If you are a victim you should definitely join the EFRI campaign on Algotechs/BeAlgo: https://efri.io/bealgo-and-algotechs-funds-recovery.
    Can you tell us what are you up to and what your research for evidence is for?

Mac101 likes this.
  4. Kelvin2019

Kelvin2019 Recruit

Thank you. I have just joined the EFRI campaign. I dont want to go into too much detail on this forum. I am a victim and lost a substancial amount in the Algotechs/Bealgo Fraud.

Mac101 likes this.