• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Algotechs.com

General discussions of a financial company
There is no difference in this,you risk is very small so don´t worry,i have over 100000 euro there and my free marking is over 97000 euro, but call Ken and let him explain it for you
Hi Henrik,

This doesn't make any sense. Surely if your account if 50 times bigger than mine, your drawdown would be 25,000.

I am a forex trader myself, so yes this is a concern.

I will make contact with Ken.

beware that your money with algotechs CAN be risky. If you have large amounts in lagotechs you should immidiately withdraw it. Blue trading has also been working very fine since years with regularly paying out to customers but today blue trading came out to be a SCAM ! i am afraid algotechs can also come out to be a scammer like this !

beware that your money with algotechs CAN be risky. If you have large amounts in lagotechs you should immidiately withdraw it. Blue trading has also been working very fine since years with regularly paying out to customers but today blue trading came out to be a SCAM ! i am afraid algotechs can also come out to be a scammer like this !
I was with Blue Trading and am also with Algotechs. I withdrew all my funds from Blue Trading in November.

Algotechs trades using the MT4 platform and we have access to it. I feel saver with Algotechs than I did with Blue Trading. They also have a verified link to My FX Book - unlike Blue where those links we're clearly not theirs.

I was with Blue Trading and am also with Algotechs. I withdrew all my funds from Blue Trading in November.

Algotechs trades using the MT4 platform and we have access to it. I feel saver with Algotechs than I did with Blue Trading. They also have a verified link to My FX Book - unlike Blue where those links we're clearly not theirs.

what is My FX book?

what is My FX book?
It is a verified trading tracker. You can see Algotechs here:
myfxbook.com/members/Algotechs/algotechs-ats-software/2007224

This doesn't mean to say there isn't risk here - there is of course - but unlike Blue Trading it is at least proof that the trades actually happen!

You have absolutely no clue what you´re talking about,don´t comment on things you don´t know nothing about

you comments is pretty funny,we made 40000euro in profit since September and have no problems when we take profits out,LOL

You have absolutely no clue what you´re talking about,don´t comment on things you don´t know nothing about

you comments is pretty funny,we made 40000euro in profit since September and have no problems when we take profits out,LOL

lol you are blinded with huge profits.. people in blue trading had also made tons of profits but at the end blue trading prove out to be a big scammer

lol you are blinded with huge profits.. people in blue trading had also made tons of profits but at the end blue trading prove out to be a big scammer
That´s a funny example,because of one companies scam, all companies are scam,,,,LOL you don´t know nothing about algotechs.

Hi,i will help you,tell me who is your account manager and we will take it from there
So would I be happy to get my initial payin back. In the last month. They woukdnt stop the trades and Ran it very quickly from €900,000 to "0" so much for the Algorithm being good. Its a joke. 12 times i asked to STOP but they milked it. Little did I know i was playing a VIDEO GAME. ANYONE ANY IDEAS HOW TO GET MONEY BACK? MY email is raymac@dr.com

So would I be happy to get my initial payin back. In the last month. They woukdnt stop the trades and Ran it very quickly from €900,000 to "0" so much for the Algorithm being good. Its a joke. 12 times i asked to STOP but they milked it. Little did I know i was playing a VIDEO GAME. ANYONE ANY IDEAS HOW TO GET MONEY BACK? MY email is raymac@dr.com
You are lying because everyone in algotechs have the same trads and it is giving us a lot of profit this month and last month and the month before that,so you are just a liar and i will guess you have never had an account with Algotechs.

Back