• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Algotechs.com

General discussions of a financial company
algotechs is scamming us and fooling us. I requested for withdrawal in december and till now they have denied the request 3 times telling me stupid reason that trades are still opened, which remained opened since 3 months, even when i am withdrawing little money they are not letting me taking money out. Anyone else also scammed by algotechs?

algotechs is scamming us and fooling us. I requested for withdrawal in december and till now they have denied the request 3 times telling me stupid reason that trades are still opened, which remained opened since 3 months, even when i am withdrawing little money they are not letting me taking money out. Anyone else also scammed by algotechs?
Yet again we have a liar telling everybody that it´s impossible to take money out from algotechs,if you actually was a customer of Algotechs impressive software you will know that algotechs have no power over your money,because the customers money are at Bealgo bank and have no power over the money there.

this scammer henrik of sweden is from algotechs, which is a big scam, soon the people will come to realise, another blue-trading scenario is soon going to happen

this scammer henrik of sweden is from algotechs, which is a big scam, soon the people will come to realise, another blue-trading scenario is soon going to happen
Im just a happy customer body,and you spreading FAKE NEWS,you know that i think.You are just jealous about our success.

Im just a happy customer body,and you spreading FAKE NEWS,you know that i think.You are just jealous about our success.

lol jealous of what? i am also a frustrated customer of this scam company Belago. When did the last time you made withdrawal? if in last month can you post the screenshot here that you got money? i requested the withdrawal 3 months ago and they are making bull**** story that the trades are not being closed and now they stopped replying to my emails. I can post all the screenshots. Bealgo was doing good earlier but now , as i said earlier, is soon coming out as a bif scam just like bluetrading.com. If you dont believe me ask them for the withdrawal and see what they say. But i believe you are also scammer from bealgo company.

Secondly, read the same story of this person being scammed by bealgo. He has posted the screenshots also.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ps-algotechs-com-and-bealgo-bealgo-com.57830/

months ago and they are making bull**** the screenshots. Bealgo was doing good earlier but now , as i said earlier, is soon coming out as a bif scam just like bluetrading.com. If you dont believe me ask them for the withdrawal and see what they say. But i believe you are also scammer from bealgo company.

Secondly, read the same story of this person being scammed by bealgo. He has posted the screenshots also.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ps-algotechs-com-and-bealgo-bealgo-com.57830/[/QUOTE]
lol jealous of what? i am also a frustrated customer of this scam company Belago. When did the last time you made withdrawal? if in last month can you post the screenshot here that you got money? i requested the withdrawal 3 months ago and they are making bull**** story that the trades are not being closed and now they stopped replying to my emails. I can post all the screenshots. Bealgo was doing good earlier but now , as i said earlier, is soon coming out as a bif scam just like bluetrading.com. If you dont believe me ask them for the withdrawal and see what they say. But i believe you are also scammer from bealgo company.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ps-algotechs-com-and-bealgo-bealgo-com.57830/
i made 8 withdrawal and have no problems at all,3 days and the money is at the bank account.

henrik of sweden: can you share which bank your withdrawals are coming from? Because me and few others are waiting since September 2018 and hearing same story (Kobenhavns Andelskasse bankrupcy) from BeAlgo helpdesk. At this stage I am happy to only get my initial investment back since there is no hope this dishonest broker will release any payments. Not fake but real news and I have sufficient evidence to prove it.
Hi Cyberwiz
I tried to stopbtrades for 2 months. Bealgo wouldnt reply Justvran my many hundered of thousand Euro acnt from profit. To negative THEN they replied to me.
I am
LOOKING FOR SIMMILAR CUSTOMERS TO FORM A CLASS ACTION. AND PROSICUTE THIS SCAM SETUP. ANYBODY INTERESTED CONTACT ME
raymac@dr.com

Hi Cyberwiz
I tried to stopbtrades for 2 months. Bealgo wouldnt reply Justvran my many hundered of thousand Euro acnt from profit. To negative THEN they replied to me.
I am
LOOKING FOR SIMMILAR CUSTOMERS TO FORM A CLASS ACTION. AND PROSICUTE THIS SCAM SETUP. ANYBODY INTERESTED CONTACT ME
raymac@dr.com
Hi Cyberwiz
I am
raymac@dr.com
Hi boddy,this is so absurd FAKE NEWS

Hey Buddy, I saw that you went to almost all the thread about algotechs and saying that it's fake news. You tried to read the victim`s message before you say its Fake?

If I had only looked at your site when I a year ago seached for a good way to place my money (in order for it to grow) - I would not have been so lucky to find Algotechs. I went to my bank and they offered 0% intrest for my money. Then months of reseach started where I looked in to a lot of different oppertunities....finaly ending up with Algotechs. Because i took my time to look at so many different companies it was obvious that the comments about Algotechs on your site was fake and did not come from people with an acctual account there. Now I have been a custumer with Algotechs for 7 months and I am very happy with all from the results, the service and the transperancy of the company. That's why I'm sure the comments here is made up to make "the competition" look bad.

Back