• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Algotechs.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi
I've lost about €40k with this scam. How can i join this lawsuit?
Hi please join www.efri.io there you can become member like us and to participate . Also there are 3 groups at facebook for defferent companies but the same matter . The target is all of the to get united in one group under Efri .

Hi. Can anybody help me please?

I am a victim of the Algotech/Belago Fraud. I dont want to go into too much details as I lost a substantial amount of money.

I am currently looking for evidence that ties UPC Consulting to Algotechs/Bealgo.

If there is anyone out there who can help me, please make contact.

Thank you.

Hi. Can anybody help me please?

I am a victim of the Algotech/Belago Fraud. I dont want to go into too much details as I lost a substantial amount of money.

I am currently looking for evidence that ties UPC Consulting to Algotechs/Bealgo.

If there is anyone out there who can help me, please make contact.

Thank you.

Hi Kevin 2019,
the email(s) you probably got from BeAlgo or Algotechs containing the instructions for money transfer, presumably stating UPC Consulting Ltd. as "beneficiary" of the transfer and owner of the payee account, should be enough to tie them together shouldn't they?
Anyway, FinTelegram news also contain a lot of information about this (e.g. the last one https://fintelegram.com/kobenhavns-...schemes-investment-fraud-and-money-laundering).
If you are a victim you should definitely join the EFRI campaign on Algotechs/BeAlgo: https://efri.io/bealgo-and-algotechs-funds-recovery.
Can you tell us what are you up to and what your research for evidence is for?

Thank you. I have just joined the EFRI campaign. I dont want to go into too much detail on this forum. I am a victim and lost a substancial amount in the Algotechs/Bealgo Fraud.

guys, the Austrian prosecutor has opened a case against Algotechs/BEALGO in Vienna, so pls support us in bringing as much evidence as possible to the Investigators as possible. In case you have valuable Information pls contact us: e.sixt@efri.io

Back