all binary option scam?

erwingroot

Recruit
I'm new on the Forex market and I'm exploring the facts.
2 kinds of forextrading:
1. Buying options and sell them later with a small profitpercentage.
2. Binary options: de so-called broker doesn't have any connection with any broker, but lets gamble higher or lower on valutapairs. The 'broker' loses money if you win. They loose money if you win. So they have a big interest in letting you loose.
They have the software and they can manipulate in your disadvantage.

I read an article on this I would like to share with you.
I dealt with REMOVED till now but only lost.

please read this article and decide for yourself.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/the-wolves-of-tel-aviv-israels-vast-amoral-binary-options-scam-exposed/

Can anyone comment on this.
Is their any binary optionswebsite that is trustfull?

FPA Forums Team Note: Discussing whether or not all binaries are a scam is acceptable in this folder. Be aware that anyone trying to recommend a broker or other company in this folder is very likely to meet Spam Cat.

You don't want to meet Spam Cat.

You need to read the rest of Simona's articles to see just how bad the binary industry is. Despite the fact that the odds are stacked so badly that very few binary traders have any real chance of long-term profitability, the vast majority of binary brokers lie, cheat, and steal without restraint or remorse. As soon as you put your money in, they view it as their money.

So I don't alarm Spam Cat, I will mention that there is one binary broker under NFA regulation, but won't name it. Does this mean it's not a scam? I don't know. However, it does mean that the broker is unlikely to operate on a deposit-only basis. I also see a tiny number of binary brokers in the FPA reviews without horrible ratings, so it is within the realm of possibility that as much as 0,5% of binary brokers won't just walk off with your money.

Unless you feel very very lucky, your money is much safer at a well regulated and adequately rated forex broker.

Back