All Forex Brokers are dishonest! Choose yours

Rahman

Many thanks for your words of encouragment. It's sometimes easy to lose sight of the woods for all the trees in the way.

Yes, the online forex industry is just that. An online industry. BUT and it's a very big BUT, good old fashioned concepts like value and customer service MUST still remain vital and fundamental, even in the online environment.

Long term growth and sustainability remain the basis of any successful venture and the forex industry certainly does have room for both of these.

Just as long as brokers (and traders) realise that the "make it all today" attitude has no basis in commercial or loyalty success.

Rahman

Many thanks for your words of encouragment. It's sometimes easy to lose sight of the woods for all the trees in the way.

Yes, the online forex industry is just that. An online industry. BUT and it's a very big BUT, good old fashioned concepts like value and customer service MUST still remain vital and fundamental, even in the online environment.

Long term growth and sustainability remain the basis of any successful venture and the forex industry certainly does have room for both of these.

Just as long as brokers (and traders) realise that the "make it all today" attitude has no basis in commercial or loyalty success.

As Rahman mentioned, we are glad to see a dynamic broker representative being active here. I really hope not to see any bad reviews for your company in the future.

There is a funny fact about your name. Did you even run a search in Google with fxcc?
You land on the Fairfax Church of Christ :D What a coincidence!

How long have you been operating?

As Rahman mentioned, we are glad to see a dynamic broker representative being active here. I really hope not to see any bad reviews for your company in the future.

There is a funny fact about your name. Did you even run a search in Google with fxcc?
You land on the Fairfax Church of Christ :D What a coincidence!

How long have you been operating?

f-man

Yes, the Fairfax Church of Christ is there. Not bad company if I may say so.

This is probably a very old cliche so apologies in advance, but we promise to try harder. Anything which is in our power to ensure traders see us as being fair, open and transparent, we will do.

Believe me, we don't want to see any bad reviews either.

Regarding reviews, one thing I can guarantee is that there will NEVER be any false reviews left by any member of the FXCC staff. The community here at the FPA deserves more than us trying to rig reviews. I am the only member of FXCC who is authorised to post on the forum.

Our CySec license was granted in September 2010. License number 121/10.

Any questions people have, please feel free to ask. I'll try to answer any and all questions to the best of my abilities while keeping within the spirit of the forum.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back