Allbright Financial FX

Kozilyly

Recruit
I have been scammed. I have lost becuace of theme 4000 USD. They didnt allow me to withdraw my money. i have met girl on tinder and she encouraged me to invest money for metatrader 5. right now their website is not working. Please help me

I have been scammed. I have lost becuace of theme 4000 USD. They didnt allow me to withdraw my money. i have met girl on tinder and she encouraged me to invest money for metatrader 5. right now their website is not working. Please help me

Thanks for coming forward. Report them and let authorities and your bank know that you are a victim of scam.

The website is not working or you are not able to withdraw the funds?

Seeing so many of these at the moment.
Share more details - @FxMaster and @The Punisher usually have some sage advice on approaching these situations.

Can you please tell us what reason they are giving you by blocking your withdrawals?

Can you please tell us what reason they are giving you by blocking your withdrawals?
I have also been scammed by Allbright Financial services unable to withdraw and disabled Trading account , original broker Valley Spech Tech ltd MT5? Any advice to get money back ?

Hi I'd like to report a scam and ask for your help to hopefully reclaim the money I lost.

I was matched on Tinder with a young women who chatted to me for a few weeks then we went over to WhatsApp. After a few days she began telling me about her uncle and how he was an expert trader and had been making lots of money.

Eventually she persuaded me to sign up on a website called allbrightfinancialfx.com and sign up with the broker to begin trading. The minimum deposit had to be 1000 dollars which seemed a lot but as I was new to trading I didn't think too much of it. We began trading for a couple of weeks and the trades were going well until one day the trade went really bad and I lost all the money in my account and it went into the minus figures. I then had to deposit more money to get the account back to zero or they were claiming I'd lose credit score etc.

The following week she contacted me again and introduced me to her 'uncle' who told me he wants to help me recover the lost money. I was persuaded to deposit even bigger sums this time so that I can earn the money back quicker. Unfortunately the same thing happened again where the trade went south and I lost all the money I deposited apart from 300 dollars. I tried to withdraw this amount and get out of the scheme but Allbright Financial minimum withdrawal limit is 1000 dollars which is definitely not good.

During the second spell of trading, the women I was in contact with deposited some of her money into my trading account to 'help me out'. Of course, once the rigged trade loss came I lost her money too, and she has been pressuring me repay her ever since but I can't afford to as this whole scam wiped me out.

If you could offer any advice on who to contact or how I could go about trying to regain all the money I've lost I'd be really grateful as I'm really not sure what to do.

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Hi I'd like to report a scam and ask for your help to hopefully reclaim the money I lost.

I was matched on Tinder with a young women who chatted to me for a few weeks then we went over to WhatsApp. After a few days she began telling me about her uncle and how he was an expert trader and had been making lots of money.

Eventually she persuaded me to sign up on a website called allbrightfinancialfx.com and sign up with the broker to begin trading. The minimum deposit had to be 1000 dollars which seemed a lot but as I was new to trading I didn't think too much of it. We began trading for a couple of weeks and the trades were going well until one day the trade went really bad and I lost all the money in my account and it went into the minus figures. I then had to deposit more money to get the account back to zero or they were claiming I'd lose credit score etc.

The following week she contacted me again and introduced me to her 'uncle' who told me he wants to help me recover the lost money. I was persuaded to deposit even bigger sums this time so that I can earn the money back quicker. Unfortunately the same thing happened again where the trade went south and I lost all the money I deposited apart from 300 dollars. I tried to withdraw this amount and get out of the scheme but Allbright Financial minimum withdrawal limit is 1000 dollars which is definitely not good.

During the second spell of trading, the women I was in contact with deposited some of her money into my trading account to 'help me out'. Of course, once the rigged trade loss came I lost her money too, and she has been pressuring me repay her ever since but I can't afford to as this whole scam wiped me out.

If you could offer any advice on who to contact or how I could go about trying to regain all the money I've lost I'd be really grateful as I'm really not sure what to do.

Thanks for sharing and sorry that this happened to you too. It's a very sophisticated scam. No matter how much you loss, these people should end up behind bars. The HK authorities are working to track them down. It all started there but now they have to conduct their businesses outside of China as western worlds rarely heard about it. I only came to know this through after being scammed. So, what you can do now is to inform your bank that the money you wired was deceived and you are a victim of fraud. They might help you recover some money, the sooner the better. Then file report with your local police. Just report them to as much places as possible. You never know which department will end up going after these crooks.

Again, be safe out there and do not trust anyone who is going to promise you to get back your money. Most recovery companies are scammers too, So just be careful bro!

Back