Forexbeginner88

Recruit
Dear all just a warning or maybe someone already has knowledge but I was contacted via WhatsApp and shown screenshots of winning trades firstly it looked dodgy because the very attractive 20 something girl messaging me was trading 30 lots of gold and then someone sent me a link to allbrightfinancial fx. It looks very suss

can anyone provide further details

Dear all just a warning or maybe someone already has knowledge but I was contacted via WhatsApp and shown screenshots of winning trades firstly it looked dodgy because the very attractive 20 something girl messaging me was trading 30 lots of gold and then someone sent me a link to allbrightfinancial fx. It looks very suss

There are many suspicious circumstances regarding this company and the website looks very similar to other scam sites. I would recommend to find a reliable broker near where you live that you can call, walk into their office, look at someone face to face, etc. instead of giving money to this company. I would not sign up for any type of account with this website/person you are in touch with.

If you can get more information about the broker, please ask them what bank they use, the bank account numbers, etc. and post their response on here to warn others. Below are some serious red flags from their website.

1) The address listed shows as an intersection on Google Maps. Google maps is not always accurate but in general I could not find anything on the internet about this specific address (see screen shot below).

Unit g25 Waterfront Studios 1 dock road London
1607471377125.png

2) The website lists no certifications or governmental registrations. All good brokers are not only registered but will provide their credentials and help you verify they are registered and regulated.

3) The phone number listed on the website also belongs to a different company called Reliable trading filters and machinery parts with an address in China (see below).

1607471741789.png

1607471718495.png

4) If you go to the section of the website to withdrawal funds, there is not a single instruction for how to withdrawal any funds from this company. No forms, on online portals, nothing.
1607472050888.png

5) The company claims to be in business for 15 years but the trademark on their website is from 2017!
1607472129072.png

1607472328376.png

There is another review on FPA where a different user flagged Allbright Financial, see below. This is definitely a scam.

1607535006950.png

One Million dollar advice "Ignore them" :)

I am just a poor victim of a FOREX broker scam who wanted to recover my hard earned money especially in this pandemic situation.

I transferred money via bank wire transfer to the bank accounts of the scammer in September, October, and December 2020. Recipient bank for all transactions is DBS SG.

I just want to know if there is really a chance to get back my money given that I used bank wire transfer?

Appreciate any feedback. Thank you very much.

I am just a poor victim of a FOREX broker scam who wanted to recover my hard earned money especially in this pandemic situation.

I transferred money via bank wire transfer to the bank accounts of the scammer in September, October, and December 2020. Recipient bank for all transactions is DBS SG.

I just want to know if there is really a chance to get back my money given that I used bank wire transfer?

Appreciate any feedback. Thank you very much.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.
Appreciate this and thank you for your advice, sir.

Why your own thread?

Hello FxMaster. Sir kindly help. I need your expert advice on my case please. I see that you are active in discussions such as this. Appealing to your kind heart to guide me. I'm new to this FPA and I'm glad I found this site.

I created a new thread regarding my concern. Is there anyway I can link you there so you can read what I wrote?

Please please thank you,
FxScammedVictim

Hello FxMaster. Sir kindly help. I need your expert advice on my case please. I see that you are active in discussions such as this. Appealing to your kind heart to guide me. I'm new to this FPA and I'm glad I found this site.

I created a new thread regarding my concern. Is there anyway I can link you there so you can read what I wrote?

Please please thank you,
FxScammedVictim
I left a message in private conversation and as well as your thread.

Hi,

I'm also a victim and till date I have not been able to retrieve my money inside. Is there something i can do? I really need help to this matter. Have not filed a police report yet.

Back