• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AllgoTrade.com

General discussions of a financial company
I don't know man, it doesn't look too good to me. They want there money, and there is no mention of not succeeding, and getting your money back. It smells fishy to me, another setup scam. you have no guarantees, and there is a lot of fancy jargon, but no real assurance that they can help. If they were so sure of themselves, they would at least offer a money back, if they can't get any money. No mention of that. Let's stay in touch ,and keep me posted on this. thanks

Need top ask them about that deposit being too old, and what if they can't recover any money, what about the money you give them, but I still don't trust them, too many doubts, we may just have to cut our losses and move on. I'm still posting complaints against them everywhere I can. Hopefully, someone, some organization shuts them down.
personally, I would not put out anymore money in this, but that is me, and you have to make your own decision.
Stay in touch.

Need top ask them about that deposit being too old, and what if they can't recover any money, what about the money you give them, but I still don't trust them, too many doubts, we may just have to cut our losses and move on. I'm still posting complaints against them everywhere I can. Hopefully, someone, some organization shuts them down.
personally, I would not put out anymore money in this, but that is me, and you have to make your own decision.
Stay in touch.

Where can I get help. AllGOTRADE have $30000 of mine and since Leo Jameson left they are ignoring all my withdrawl requests. DAnny Wright was meant to be my broker he wont answer on SKYPE a William Billows was to send me the funds blamed the bank but 2 months since requesting and email even Signal Binaries who recomnded this broker and placed my money there. Surely there is something we can do not ony abpout ALLGOTRADe but signals as well who continue to recomend them. They refuse to talks to me and request emails that go unanswered, surely there has to be a way. I am devastated and feel so naive but I was traing the system online and thought it was all legit and could see my trades and results and never ever received bonus funds. What can we do

I don't know man, it doesn't look too good to me. They want there money, and there is no mention of not succeeding, and getting your money back. It smells fishy to me, another setup scam. you have no guarantees, and there is a lot of fancy jargon, but no real assurance that they can help. If they were so sure of themselves, they would at least offer a money back, if they can't get any money. No mention of that. Let's stay in touch ,and keep me posted on this. thanks
Hi Between Signals Binary and ALLGOTRADE we need to do something they have $30000 of mine. Surely Bloomberg or some organisation BBC would see this as a great investigation?

Where can I get help. AllGOTRADE have $30000 of mine and since Leo Jameson left they are ignoring all my withdrawl requests. DAnny Wright was meant to be my broker he wont answer on SKYPE a William Billows was to send me the funds blamed the bank but 2 months since requesting and email even Signal Binaries who recomnded this broker and placed my money there. Surely there is something we can do not ony abpout ALLGOTRADe but signals as well who continue to recomend them. They refuse to talks to me and request emails that go unanswered, surely there has to be a way. I am devastated and feel so naive but I was traing the system online and thought it was all legit and could see my trades and results and never ever received bonus funds. What can we do
Hey Man:
I'm sorry to hear about your experience. As you have read, I was beat as well. These people should be in jail. That Billows guy who is the CEO but denies is the leader of the pack. They use that broker left rap, your guy is probably still there. Billows said the same thing about the bank, that's all BS. If I was in Europe near london ( I have their address), I would have the pleasure of tracking down these people, but I'm in USA. Well all I can recommend for you is to do what I have done, and that is to contact various authorities. I'll give you a few for starters. ACTIONFRAUD.POLICE.UK is our best bet, since they are right there, and also FCA,
WWW.INSOLVENCYDIRECT.BIS.GOV.UK,
CFTC
WWW.ECONSUMER.GOV
INFO@RMIEMBASSYUS.ORG
HTTPS://DENEBLEO.SEC.GOV/TCREXTERNAL
WWW.RMIGOVERNMENT.ORG
HTTP://MAJURO.USEMBASSY.GOVTRADE.GOV
IOSCO
INTERNET COMPLAINT CENTER

I also posted complaints on
FOREX ARMY
TRADE COMPLAINT
RIPOFFREPORT.COM
SCAM BROKER
TRUST PILOT

I'm still working on this. Send them your story, just like I did, and then I copied all of them and sent it to all the thieves at Allgotrade so they could see their company was posted on all these websites. You can use info@allgotrade.com and also to send it individually all you need do is write their first name period last name @allgotrade.com
example
william.billows@allgotrade.com

stay in touch, we can bring them down. maybe I'll never see my money, but my mission to bring them down will not cease until I have succeeded.
By the way, where are you located?

Hey Man:
I'm sorry to hear about your experience. As you have read, I was beat as well. These people should be in jail. That Billows guy who is the CEO but denies is the leader of the pack. They use that broker left rap, your guy is probably still there. Billows said the same thing about the bank, that's all BS. If I was in Europe near london ( I have their address), I would have the pleasure of tracking down these people, but I'm in USA. Well all I can recommend for you is to do what I have done, and that is to contact various authorities. I'll give you a few for starters. ACTIONFRAUD.POLICE.UK is our best bet, since they are right there, and also FCA,
WWW.INSOLVENCYDIRECT.BIS.GOV.UK,
CFTC
WWW.ECONSUMER.GOV
INFO@RMIEMBASSYUS.ORG
HTTPS://DENEBLEO.SEC.GOV/TCREXTERNAL
WWW.RMIGOVERNMENT.ORG
HTTP://MAJURO.USEMBASSY.GOVTRADE.GOV
IOSCO
INTERNET COMPLAINT CENTER

I also posted complaints on
FOREX ARMY
TRADE COMPLAINT
RIPOFFREPORT.COM
SCAM BROKER
TRUST PILOT

I'm still working on this. Send them your story, just like I did, and then I copied all of them and sent it to all the thieves at Allgotrade so they could see their company was posted on all these websites. You can use info@allgotrade.com and also to send it individually all you need do is write their first name period last name @allgotrade.com
example
william.billows@allgotrade.com

stay in touch, we can bring them down. maybe I'll never see my money, but my mission to bring them down will not cease until I have succeeded.
By the way, where are you located?
Wow I feel like a fool. I was sooooo played by Leo Jameson. You are right they rely on people feeling helpless and letting it go If we can prevent them from hurting anyone else and keep track in case they start up again. Also Signals Binary should take the heat as they recommended them. I will follow what you said and get some others I know who also got caught to do the same.
I am from South Africa. We can not let it go

Hi Guys

Same here, allgotrade got 34000usd from me. I will report to actionfraudpolice.uk. Please stay in touch and stay visible online. That is how I found you. We need to stop this machine.

Last edited:
Back