• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AllgoTrade.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Guys

Same here, allgotrade got 34000usd from me. I will report to actionfraudpolice.uk. Please stay in touch and stay visible online. That is how I found you. We need to stop this machine.
GOOD! I would love to hear that they are in jail. Bastards!

Hey Man:
I'm sorry to hear about your experience. As you have read, I was beat as well. These people should be in jail. That Billows guy who is the CEO but denies is the leader of the pack. They use that broker left rap, your guy is probably still there. Billows said the same thing about the bank, that's all BS. If I was in Europe near london ( I have their address), I would have the pleasure of tracking down these people, but I'm in USA. Well all I can recommend for you is to do what I have done, and that is to contact various authorities. I'll give you a few for starters. ACTIONFRAUD.POLICE.UK is our best bet, since they are right there, and also FCA,
WWW.INSOLVENCYDIRECT.BIS.GOV.UK,
CFTC
WWW.ECONSUMER.GOV
INFO@RMIEMBASSYUS.ORG
HTTPS://DENEBLEO.SEC.GOV/TCREXTERNAL
WWW.RMIGOVERNMENT.ORG
HTTP://MAJURO.USEMBASSY.GOVTRADE.GOV
IOSCO
INTERNET COMPLAINT CENTER

I also posted complaints on
FOREX ARMY
TRADE COMPLAINT
RIPOFFREPORT.COM
SCAM BROKER
TRUST PILOT

I'm still working on this. Send them your story, just like I did, and then I copied all of them and sent it to all the thieves at Allgotrade so they could see their company was posted on all these websites. You can use info@allgotrade.com and also to send it individually all you need do is write their first name period last name @allgotrade.com
example
william.billows@allgotrade.com

stay in touch, we can bring them down. maybe I'll never see my money, but my mission to bring them down will not cease until I have succeeded.
By the way, where are you located?
Hi,

My name is Sergio, and I am from Hawaii, USA. Am too, has been taken by theses scumbags from allgotrade Nicole Chase was my broker, and I a have referred several family members to her, because I thought she was doing a great job with my account. But that is all a lie. I noticed that they manipulate their platform. They erase all of their losing trades, so all that you see are winning trades, and the money seems like its growing quickly. This is what Nicole Chase did to me and my family. She fooled us into deposing another 15k each so she could trade on the Forex platform, she claims she could could turn our accounts to 700K in three months. I was very skeptical about the numbers, but was blinded by the money I was seeing in my binary account. After sending her the 15K each, with my two sisters, she would no longer communicate with us. She did not answer her email, or skype. Then Josh Volk, who claims to be Nicole's manager, called me and told me that Nicole Chase, and I hope she actually did, got into an accident. He told me that he was going to take over the accounts that Nicole was handling. I told him that I did not want to work with him, and to not do any trades with our accounts. I just told him to check on our withdrawal requests, that were taken out of our binary accounts, but never sent the money. He said he was going to check on it. A week later, he called be and told me that he had taken trades with our accounts, and that it went bad. So this ******* took trade on our accounts, and risk every remaining balance on our accounts, and lost it all on a 60 second trade. So now all of our account are sitting at 0 balances.

So I am with you guys in working together to put these ******** down, and also find a way to get our money back, because these are our hard earned money, money that we worked hard to save, and now be taken away by some scamming brokers. Good luck to all of us!

Attachments

• allgotrade serg 112416 p2 (2).PNG
    allgotrade serg 112416 p2 (2).PNG
    429.6 KB · Views: 0
Hey Man:
I'm sorry to hear about your experience. As you have read, I was beat as well. These people should be in jail. That Billows guy who is the CEO but denies is the leader of the pack. They use that broker left rap, your guy is probably still there. Billows said the same thing about the bank, that's all BS. If I was in Europe near london ( I have their address), I would have the pleasure of tracking down these people, but I'm in USA. Well all I can recommend for you is to do what I have done, and that is to contact various authorities. I'll give you a few for starters. ACTIONFRAUD.POLICE.UK is our best bet, since they are right there, and also FCA,
WWW.INSOLVENCYDIRECT.BIS.GOV.UK,
CFTC
WWW.ECONSUMER.GOV
INFO@RMIEMBASSYUS.ORG
HTTPS://DENEBLEO.SEC.GOV/TCREXTERNAL
WWW.RMIGOVERNMENT.ORG
HTTP://MAJURO.USEMBASSY.GOVTRADE.GOV
IOSCO
INTERNET COMPLAINT CENTER

I also posted complaints on
FOREX ARMY
TRADE COMPLAINT
RIPOFFREPORT.COM
SCAM BROKER
TRUST PILOT

I'm still working on this. Send them your story, just like I did, and then I copied all of them and sent it to all the thieves at Allgotrade so they could see their company was posted on all these websites. You can use info@allgotrade.com and also to send it individually all you need do is write their first name period last name @allgotrade.com
example
william.billows@allgotrade.com

stay in touch, we can bring them down. maybe I'll never see my money, but my mission to bring them down will not cease until I have succeeded.
By the way, where are you located?
Hi. My name is Sergio, and I am from Hawaii, USA. Am too has been taken by these ******* thieves from allgotrade.com Between me and my family members whom I have referred to them, because I thought I was making money, lost a total of over 100K.

Could we maybe all joined together and hire a firm to represent us all, and file a law suit against these ********? I don't know, but this maybe an alternative that we can consider, to try and get our money back. Keep in touch you all!

Hi. My name is Sergio, and I am from Hawaii, USA. Am too has been taken by these ******* thieves from allgotrade.com Between me and my family members whom I have referred to them, because I thought I was making money, lost a total of over 100K.

Could we maybe all joined together and hire a firm to represent us all, and file a law suit against these *******? I don't know, but this maybe an alternative that we can consider, to try and get our money back. Keep in touch you all!
You shared your case in scam folder already?

man! i would love to see these creeps busted. that damn UK is like a third world country, no law enforcement. I went through that UK FRAUD POLICE thing twice. you can try that. I've reported these animals all over the world, no one listens. I wish they were in the USA. I can tell you that they would be busted a long time ago! I'm still after them. I suppose you could try contacting an atty, and see what they say. let me know, I'm in!

Back