• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AllgoTrade.com

General discussions of a financial company
i think that company that you mentioned to get you your money back is another BS story. They called me back, said that the credit card part of the deposit was too old, and the wires cannot be reversed. I'm just going to keep sending out complaints. I'll never give up. I want these clowns in the worst way. Man, if they were in the USA, I'd be on a road trip and have some fun that's for sure!

I can not trust any one any more had another company but their charges are 300 EUR per hour and depends how long it goes for I think will be fair if they win the case and take 20% or nothing if they fail

Where can I get help. AllGOTRADE have $30000 of mine and since Leo Jameson left they are ignoring all my withdrawl requests. DAnny Wright was meant to be my broker he wont answer on SKYPE a William Billows was to send me the funds blamed the bank but 2 months since requesting and email even Signal Binaries who recomnded this broker and placed my money there. Surely there is something we can do not ony abpout ALLGOTRADe but signals as well who continue to recomend them. They refuse to talks to me and request emails that go unanswered, surely there has to be a way. I am devastated and feel so naive but I was traing the system online and thought it was all legit and could see my trades and results and never ever received bonus funds. What can we do
Hi Lee,

Am too is dealing with my losses from allgotrade. These people are real scumbags. I am currently in contact with a law firm called Arranevesllp.com The contact is Mark Scott. He is currently helping me and my family in trying to recover our funds. You should try and contact him. His contact is Mark_Scott @ arranevensllp.com THE RECOVERY ROOM SCAM.

AsstModerator Note: The private conversation leading you to Mark Scott was from someone who sent a similar story to 15 other FPA members. The only differences in these stories was the amount of money lost and the name of the "helpful" law firm.

Hi:
Okay I just sent an email to your contact Mark Scott filling him in on my story. If he can get these slimeballs, I'm all in!!!

how did you find this firm arranevensllp ?
They are located it appears in China/
What do you know about them?
Are they for real?
What do they say about helping you?
Tell us all what you found out.

how did you find this firm arranevensllp ?
They are located it appears in China/
What do you know about them?
Are they for real?
What do they say about helping you?
Tell us all what you found out.
I found out about them from one of my post here at FPA. Travis Miller replied to my complaint, and he mentioned that he was also scammed by allgotrade, and he was able to get his money back by the help of Mark Scott, from the company. So that's all I know about them.

i'd sure like to hear more about it. like how he got his money back, and what it cost him. Did he give them any money up front. What did this guy Mark say to you.

Back