• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AllgoTrade.com

General discussions of a financial company
serge:
They are asking for a govt. identity card of some kind which can be a dr. license, or passport. I have to tell you I am reluctant to supply that info. With all the fraud out there, and not knowing much about this company, how can I be sure they are legit?
Have you or your friend Travis Miller said anymore about them?

WARNING

Arranevesllp.com has been advertised by a spammer sending a fake story about the WTO referring him to Arranevesllp. Since when does the WTO make referrals? Why didn't he give a link where people could file a similar complaint with the WTO

He used the private conversation function to contact 16 FPA members. Each member was told a similar story, except that the amount of money and the name of the company was different.

Arranevesllp.com was only registered in June. It lists no actual lawyers.

Based on the above, I believe there is an extremely high chance that Arranevesllp.com is a recovery room scam intent on stealing more money from victims.

More crooks, not only that , but they also mentioned the FCA. I contacted the FCA. They would not help because Allgotrade was in binary options, and there is NO regulation for that. I have emails from the FCA attesting to that.

ASSTMODERATOR
Please can you advise us how we can recover our money. It is all well that ZARFOREX and other companies are found guilty , but surely there is some decent honest law firm out there that will assist us victims. I have looked into the arravenevens law firm ,and found them to be very suspect ,and thus have asked them to provide certain info. I doubt I will hear from them again .

Please will you advise us further.

regards

Mike Wilson

hey There:
i'm sure that arravenevens law firm is bs, and another scam. Here's what i have, I contacted U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
They have my story, the same one that's on this thread if you go back a bit. I personally spoke with someone there today, as a matter of fact. He told me in because this is an isolated complaint, he did not think the Commission would help me. In otherwords, they don't have enough compalints against ALLGOTRADE to take action. we spoke about the fact that they are operating in the UK with that Marshall Islands address. This he said, would not deter the organization from going after them, and they have traveled to other countries to prosecute if the complaints, and losses warrant it. While he did say, that 40K to lose is a lot of money to him, the commission would need to see more complaints like mine to enforce. I ma sending him more documentation such as emails, account history showing the trades, proof of wires which show transfer of funds to obscure banks in the South Pacific, which I think is a way of laundering money and tax evasion. The organization is
www.cftc.gov if enouigh of us make noise, maybe we will be heard. Worth a try!

I also have contacted the FCA, that's the financial conduct authority in the UK. They said because it's binary options( I did explain it was Forex, but they were deaf to that) and binary is not regulated they can't help. I also contacted that UK Fraud police, 2x, and they came back not willing to help either. I recently( yesterday sent my story to NFA ( national Futures assoc) and waiting to hear from them as well. My next contact is going to be the FBI. In case anyone does not realize, the FBI has offices all over the world.
My point to tell you all this is very simple. If we continue, and continue, and continue, to send our stories to as many organizations as possible, someone, somewhere is going to listen, and bring these crooks to justice! I do believe there is strength in numbers, so if you people want results, I suggest you start sending your story all around the world like I have been doing.

THIS IS WHAT YOU ALL MUST DO IF YOU WANT ACTION. GO TO WWW.CFTC.GOV AND FILL OUT A COMPLAINT I HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH THEM, AND ENOUGH PEOPLE COMPLAIN THEY WILL GO AFTER THEM YOU CAN SEE ON THEIR WEBSITE MANY SCAMS WHICH THEY HAVE GONE AFTER, AND GUESS WHAT THE FIRST ONE IS BINARY BANK. THEY GO THEM, AND PEOPLE GOT THEIR MONEY BACK. PLEASE JOIN ME IN THIS QUEST

Back