This broker is totally scam. First they will ask you to invest. Invested $100, they give you back $115. Then he will ask you to invest again, this time $300. Once you deposit, he will force you to have more down line to invest so they can use their money to pay your return. Otherwise, you cannot get back any money from them. I am stucked with $285 with them.

Attachments

• 0.jpeg
    0.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    92.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 8.jpeg
    8.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 6
The site you mentioned is a HYIP, which is a particularly nasty version of a Ponzi scheme. It sounds like you got the even worse version - they just offer the insane rates of return, dangle the fake balance in front of your face, and tell you all you have to do is pay some taxes.

If you do, the next thing will be a fee, then a surcharge, then a certificate, then something else. Every payment will lead to another payment. It will only end when you stop paying. Even then, they'll write back later and claim they have new management, were taken over by the regulators, or some other lie. All you'll need to do is give them access to your computer and/or pay another fee. Then it all starts over again.

Report this to the financial regulators and cyberpolice in your country. Report it to the financial regulators and cyberpolice in any country that Alliancecrypto-profit.com claims to be in. Prove all the information about how you transferred the money to them.

Finally, stop "investing" in any company that promises quick and easy profits. That's a very fast way to become poor.

This broker is totally scam. First they will ask you to invest. Invested $100, they give you back $115. Then he will ask you to invest again, this time $300. Once you deposit, he will force you to have more down line to invest so they can use their money to pay your return. Otherwise, you cannot get back any money from them. I am stucked with $285 with them.
Any official email about this?

Hello
So if they really turn back 115 dollar which i think now 125 dollars then you can withdraw 125 dollars and done right?

While any loss is not fun, I would burn the $285 quickly on bad trades so they cannot steal it from you (assuming this is a legit broker). Separately we should all deposit $100 and make a quick $15 :) This is a common tactic to allow new users to make a deposit and make a withdraw of a small amount to try and make the broker look real. Investors feel safe with any withdraw and get trapped into making a bigger deposit and then are stuck.

Back