Allianz Global Trade- binary option scam website- allianzgt.com

it is just net profit
Since both of these individuals include a US address, please file complaints with the US CTFC. Below is a link to the website and the form can be completed online.

The address listed for Arizona is the US Air Force training program for youth. Area code 516 is for NY state.
1605644176238.png

The address listed for California is a Law College which is highly suspicious. I recommend to contact the college directly to let them know their address is being used for fraudulent activity. Area code 705 is for Ontario Canada although the University they reference is a real university in Ontario California. Given a telephone number is listed for Canada you can also file a complaint with the Ontario (Canada) Securities Commission.

1605644416237.png

Since both of these individuals include a US address, please file complaints with the US CTFC. Below is a link to the website and the form can be completed online.

The address listed for Arizona is the US Air Force training program for youth. Area code 516 is for NY state.
View attachment 59505

The address listed for California is a Law College which is highly suspicious. I recommend to contact the college directly to let them know their address is being used for fraudulent activity. Area code 705 is for Ontario Canada although the University they reference is a real university in Ontario California. Given a telephone number is listed for Canada you can also file a complaint with the Ontario (Canada) Securities Commission.

View attachment 59506
okay thank you so much i will file the complaints immediately
can i also file a complaint with allianz since their domain name is being used for fraudulent activities too?

please how do i contact the university about such matters

View attachment 59505

View attachment 59506
Hello please should i contact the university through email?

Back