Allianz Global Trade- binary option scam website- allianzgt.com

Joel1357

Recruit
On October 31st i got in touch with Mr Raphael Jimenez, he was aggressively advertised to me by spam scammers so i got in contact with him through telegram. i am still new to forex and bitcoin so i basically didnt know anything about the business. he runs a business account on telegram and whatsapp. he made promises of huge returns on investment and since i was new to all this i believed. on November 1st he said i should create an account with allianz global trade (allianzgt.com) and buy bitcoin through the binance app and deposit the bitcoin into my allianz global trade account and he will use it to trade which i did, he said the trade period is 7 days and his commision is 20%. he said i should deposit an additional 100 usd because of charges which i did. on november 2nd he messaged me and said he is using the 1000 usd trade capacity that i need to deposit 700 usd in three phases to activate the trade i told him i dont have that much so i only deposited 700 usd worth of bitcoin. on November 3rd a day after i paid the website stopped working all attempts to contact him were failed until he finally replied on whatsapp and said he has been busy with clients that the account was down for maintenance and they just fixed it. mind you he earlier told me that he doesnt own the website but he just trades on it, this was the first red flag and at this point i couldnt pull out again. i requested for a video call, voice call, proof of clients and trade license, none of which he could produce only empty promises, he promised that with my total investment of 900 usd in BTC i would make 9000usd plus. me being gullible agreed.
It was finally time for me to withdraw on november 9th, the balance there was 11377usd filed under add profits and with typos, i tried withdrawing and i got a webpage which said ''whoops looks like something went wrong'' since then i have tried contacting him because i cannot withdraw my funds but to no avail he hasnt answered me refusing to read my messages while being online i tried spamming him with calls and he switched off his phone.
I was desperate for a solution so i went to their facebook page because apart from the website the facebook page is the only place to contact them, i got the number of Mr arnorld smith who told me that Mr Raphael Jimenez has scammed me indirectly because he linked my account to his own personal account instead of the company account so i have to open a new trade with him (arnold smith) and trade with 200 usd in order for him to transfer the funds from my old account to new account, mind you he said he is the customer care for allianz global trade but he is also a scammer, both of them were very persuasive trying to get me to invest fast and immediately, i did not fall victim to mr arnold smith i am reporting him also for attempted fraud. allianz global trade is also using the name of investment giants allianz illegally to scam people i was deceived by this also. i have screenshots and payment proofs which i will upload if my case is open.

Name of scam broker: Raphael Jimenez
contact info: +15162409698
address on business account: 3200 E Old Tower Rd, Phoenix AZ 85034, United States

Other scam broker: Arnorld Smith
contact info: +17055309863
address on business account: Ontario CA, University of la verne college of law, United states.

The email of the site: support@allianzgt.com

Facebook: allianz global trade

it seems they are trying to clear their tracks their website is offline now but i have screenshots ready to be posted

please does anyone know how i can get in touch with the right legal team or services to get my money back if it is possible i also want to open a case against this site so others wont be scammed in the future.

There are many other brokers under them that are scams i have a few name.

On October 31st i got in touch with Mr Raphael Jimenez, he was aggressively advertised to me by spam scammers so i got in contact with him through telegram. i am still new to forex and bitcoin so i basically didnt know anything about the business. he runs a business account on telegram and whatsapp. he made promises of huge returns on investment and since i was new to all this i believed. on November 1st he said i should create an account with allianz global trade (allianzgt.com) and buy bitcoin through the binance app and deposit the bitcoin into my allianz global trade account and he will use it to trade which i did, he said the trade period is 7 days and his commision is 20%. he said i should deposit an additional 100 usd because of charges which i did. on november 2nd he messaged me and said he is using the 1000 usd trade capacity that i need to deposit 700 usd in three phases to activate the trade i told him i dont have that much so i only deposited 700 usd worth of bitcoin. on November 3rd a day after i paid the website stopped working all attempts to contact him were failed until he finally replied on whatsapp and said he has been busy with clients that the account was down for maintenance and they just fixed it. mind you he earlier told me that he doesnt own the website but he just trades on it, this was the first red flag and at this point i couldnt pull out again. i requested for a video call, voice call, proof of clients and trade license, none of which he could produce only empty promises, he promised that with my total investment of 900 usd in BTC i would make 9000usd plus. me being gullible agreed.
It was finally time for me to withdraw on november 9th, the balance there was 11377usd filed under add profits and with typos, i tried withdrawing and i got a webpage which said ''whoops looks like something went wrong'' since then i have tried contacting him because i cannot withdraw my funds but to no avail he hasnt answered me refusing to read my messages while being online i tried spamming him with calls and he switched off his phone.
I was desperate for a solution so i went to their facebook page because apart from the website the facebook page is the only place to contact them, i got the number of Mr arnorld smith who told me that Mr Raphael Jimenez has scammed me indirectly because he linked my account to his own personal account instead of the company account so i have to open a new trade with him (arnold smith) and trade with 200 usd in order for him to transfer the funds from my old account to new account, mind you he said he is the customer care for allianz global trade but he is also a scammer, both of them were very persuasive trying to get me to invest fast and immediately, i did not fall victim to mr arnold smith i am reporting him also for attempted fraud. allianz global trade is also using the name of investment giants allianz illegally to scam people i was deceived by this also. i have screenshots and payment proofs which i will upload if my case is open.

address on business account: 3200 E Old Tower Rd, Phoenix AZ 85034, United States

address on business account: Ontario CA, University of la verne college of law, United states.

it seems they are trying to clear their tracks their website is offline now but i have screenshots ready to be posted

please does anyone know how i can get in touch with the right legal team or services to get my money back if it is possible i also want to open a case against this site so others wont be scammed in the future.

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18302/Allianzgt.com and then follow my below suggestions.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Below i will attach several files which include:
1.) Payment proofs
2.) Screenshots of chat verifying my claims
3.) Overview of the money in my account on allianzgt.com which i have been unable to withdraw
4.) Deposits i made into allianz global trade as well BTC i bought.
5.) Alleged pictures of the raphael jimenez who scammed me.
6.) screenshots of chat with arnold smith trying to get me to register and deposit again

I apologize for this long thread, i just feel it is necessary to understand and for me to provide evry evidence necessary

Attachments

• ALLIANZ GLOBAL TRADE SCAM SCREENSHOT AND PAYMENT PROOF.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 22
  • Allianz Global Trade Deposit History (1).pdf
    26.3 KB · Views: 4
  • ALLEGED PHOTOS OF RAPHAEL JIMENEZ.pdf
    789.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Mr Smith Arnold attempts fraud asks me to create a new account to access funds on my old one.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 3

Hi Joel. Is $ 11377 your profit or is that your investment?

that is the supposed profit i made from the 900 USD investment
The good businessman. Does the supposed profit include brokerage loans or just net profit? Can you convert the pdf's screenshots to an image format and publish them? I will research them and post a financial consulting of the body of evidence.

Back