Alma Forex Scam

HELLO

I OPENED AN ACCOUNT IN ALMAFOREX AND DEPOSIT 4300 USD TO MY ALMAFOREX ACCOUNT.AFTER MAKING SOME FEW TRADES I MAKE MY MONEY 10990 USD.THESE ARE FACTS WHICH THEY ACCEPT AS YOU SEE IN THE HELP DESK CONVERSATION LOG.AFTER THAT WHEN I WANT TO WITHDRAW MY MONEY THEY SAY THAT MY ACTIONS ARE AGAINST THE AML POLICY.AND SENT ME MY INITIAL DEPOSIT 4300 USD.WHEN I ASK WHEN WILL YOU SEND MY PROFIT THEY SAID TO ME THAT UNTIL THE AML (ANTI MONEY LAUNDRING) INVESTIGATION ENDS THEY DO NOT SENT MY 7000 USD PROFIT.
WHEN I ASK WHAT IS THE PROBLEM CAUSE THIS AML POLICY BLOCKATION THEY SAY THEY CANNOT SAY ANYTHING UNTIL THE INVESTIGATION ENDS.

IT IS RIDICILOUS THAT THEY SENT MY INITIAL DEPOSIT AND NOT MY TRADE PROFIT SUCH A ABSURD REASON.
THERE IS ALL THE HELP DESK CONVERSATION LOG I SEND YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY 6690 USD PROFIT ...

MY NAME : AHMET FARUK ARAPOGLU
MY ACCOUNT NO :11091
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Your message ~ 2009-04-24 14:33:55

Hello Mr Avlydis.

I phoned this number(+85281721025) and want to contact with you directly but the person in there did not give your direct telephone number.

I am really really worried about the situation.
Your replies to my messages are not make any sense to me.You said that we send your 8000 usd to your bank account but you refuse to give a proof(a swift message) that you sent that money.What sort of suspicious you are talking about and what does it mean problem is not from Banks problem is the origin of the situation in me !!!
if problem is not about banks and swift transactions then problem is about with my trading style or something ????

I am really really curious about this situation and planning to start declaring your firm as a scam in Forex Peace Army and complain you to your regulation body SIBA (Seychelles International Business Authority).

PLEASE GIVE ME A CLEAR EXPLANATION TO BELIEVE THE SITUATION IS UNDER CONTROL AND DO NOT TAKE ANY ACTION !!!
Answer: Dear Mr.ARAPOGLU Ahmet Faruk,
At this night moment Mr Avlydis can`t be reached by the phone. He will call you back at monday, after 12.00GMT. Can you give us your phone number?
Regards,
Lisa
Alma Forex Support
Your message ~ 2009-04-24 10:58:48

I want to talk with the manager of your firm about this situation.Can you please give me the manager contact number please.(Telephone number)....
Answer: Hello,
I, as Support Manager, answered all your requests connected with this situation.
Best regards,
Nicholas Avlydis
Support Manager
Your message ~ 2009-04-23 17:04:40

You said we sent your 8000 usd to your bank account.From which bank and when did you sent this amount ?

In normal conditions it is impossible that our bank will not accept the payment.Please send me the swift message of this transaction of your Bank which you send the money.
May be your bank which you send money is not a correspondent bank of my bank in my country.Because when our first deposit we couldn't send the money to your main bank(bank account in Cyprus) as your CYPRUS bank is not a correspondent bank of ISBANKASI(MY BANK IN TURKEY)
After that I ask you and you mail me another bank account in Lithuania and then I can sent my deposit to my bank account.
Please send the swift message as a proof of you send my 8000 usd to believe the situation is under control.
And if you send the swift message or any other proof that you send 8000 usd to my bank account I can ask my bank and solve the problem.

Awaiting your response as soon as possible !!!
Answer: The reason is not in the bank, the origin of the situation in you.
And as we have written earlier, till July 21st our Risk department will renew necessary information and if there is your unrisky status money will be transfered to your account.
Your message ~ 2009-04-23 12:52:13

I cannot understand what are you talking about I really really worried about your company is scam !!!

"Alma Forex is prohibited from informing a customer that they have been reported for suspicious activity"

What that means ? what sort of suspicious activity ? Is it your general policy about customers who gain profit from his transactions ?
Who decides the transaction is suspicious ???
when will it be clear my money's future ???
when will the investigation complete (If any suspicious about transfer is exist)
When will you send my profits from transactions ?
How can you say that your only available action is to send my initial deposit ???
if any suspicion occurs how can you send my initial deposit ???
if you not answer me as soon as possible I will start to declare your firm as a scam to all of the forex forums and you can not get a new customer again as they define you as a scam !!!!

Answer: We have processed the 8000USD payment to your account and this sum was charged off our bank account but in two days the payment was rejected.
Funds remainder is on your account. Till July 21st our Risk department will renew necessary information and if there is your unrisky status money will be transfered to your account.
"Alma Forex is prohibited from informing a customer that they have been reported for suspicious activity" is one of the standard rules of AML Policy and, according to it we can not give you details of information we have.
Your message ~ 2009-04-23 11:03:36

So as I cannot understand why it is falling under the scope of Anty-Money Laundering Policy.What is the point ???
But the important issue for me is when will you send my 8000 + 2974 = 10974 usd to my bank account ?

Awaiting quick response please how and when you will refund my 10974 usd ?
- AML POLICY AML Policy | Forex. Online Trading with Alma Forex
" Alma Forex reserves the right to refuse to process a transfer at any stage, where it believes the transfer to be connected in any way to money laundering or criminal activity. Alma Forex is prohibited from informing a customer that they have been reported for suspicious activity"
- "The client agreement", pt. 20.3 https://secure.almaforex.com/
This situation has arised when we processed your payment. The only available action for us is to return your initial payment.
Your message ~ 2009-04-23 10:42:35

I tried lots of times in internet explorer in firefox and everything it is not about java or something anyway why you insist on not answer my questions ???

Say me whom I had to talk with this issue !!!
I want a clear explanation for why my withdrawal request rejected and why I cannot enter my Metatrader account ???

Say it otherwise I will complain you your supervisors or complain your company to your regulator SIBA !!!
Answer: What can i see
============================

Dear ARAPOGLU Ahmet Faruk,
Our Risk Department have been recommended to suspend our service for you as our client.
The reason is that at present moment any payments from/to your account fall under the scope of Anty-Money Laundering Policy. Therefore we are forced to refuse you our service and refund your payment.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Nicholas Avlydis
Support Manager
Your message ~ 2009-04-23 08:57:02

I cannot see anything when I push the read the commentary button.Please give me inform me as my customer informations ı can give you.
And please answer my other question I cannot enter my Metatrader almaforex account.MY account number is 11091.My name is AHMET ARAPOGLU.CAN YOU PLEASE CHECK IT AND GIVE ME ANSWER IMMEDIATELY !!!
Probably java is turned off in your browser so you can`t see pop-up windows. With browser default settings all should work.
As I see 11091 is inactive. The reason you should see in comments
Your message ~ 2009-04-23 08:36:27

hello I made a withdrawal request(8000 usd) and it dropped from my account 20-04-2009 but it has not come my bank acccount yet and now when I enter my personal area it is seen that a message REJECTED.Please make a explanation for this.

And another thing is now I cannot enter my almaforex account on Metatrader.My account number is 11091.When I try to enter my account Metatrader gives a message Account is deactivated.Please make a quick explanation because I am really worried that what is going on ?
I am waiting your response as soon as possible ?
If there is a REJECTED message you can see comments by clicking on this message.
Regards,
Paul

Oh dear , why does no one ever read this forum BEFORE sending their money to crooks?

Doomed!

HELLO

I OPENED AN ACCOUNT IN ALMAFOREX AND DEPOSIT 4300 USD TO MY ALMAFOREX ACCOUNT.AFTER MAKING SOME FEW TRADES I MAKE MY MONEY 10990 USD.THESE ARE FACTS WHICH THEY ACCEPT AS YOU SEE IN THE HELP DESK CONVERSATION LOG.AFTER THAT WHEN I WANT TO WITHDRAW MY MONEY THEY SAY THAT MY ACTIONS ARE AGAINST THE AML POLICY.AND SENT ME MY INITIAL DEPOSIT 4300 USD.WHEN I ASK WHEN WILL YOU SEND MY PROFIT THEY SAID TO ME THAT UNTIL THE AML (ANTI MONEY LAUNDRING) INVESTIGATION ENDS THEY DO NOT SENT MY 7000 USD PROFIT.
WHEN I ASK WHAT IS THE PROBLEM CAUSE THIS AML POLICY BLOCKATION THEY SAY THEY CANNOT SAY ANYTHING UNTIL THE INVESTIGATION ENDS.

IT IS RIDICILOUS THAT THEY SENT MY INITIAL DEPOSIT AND NOT MY TRADE PROFIT SUCH A ABSURD REASON.
THERE IS ALL THE HELP DESK CONVERSATION LOG I SEND YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY 6690 USD PROFIT ...

MY NAME : AHMET FARUK ARAPOGLU
MY ACCOUNT NO :11091
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Your message ~ 2009-04-24 14:33:55

Hello Mr Avlydis.

I phoned this number(+85281721025) and want to contact with you directly but the person in there did not give your direct telephone number.

I am really really worried about the situation.
Your replies to my messages are not make any sense to me.You said that we send your 8000 usd to your bank account but you refuse to give a proof(a swift message) that you sent that money.What sort of suspicious you are talking about and what does it mean problem is not from Banks problem is the origin of the situation in me !!!
if problem is not about banks and swift transactions then problem is about with my trading style or something ????

I am really really curious about this situation and planning to start declaring your firm as a scam in Forex Peace Army and complain you to your regulation body SIBA (Seychelles International Business Authority).

PLEASE GIVE ME A CLEAR EXPLANATION TO BELIEVE THE SITUATION IS UNDER CONTROL AND DO NOT TAKE ANY ACTION !!!
Answer: Dear Mr.ARAPOGLU Ahmet Faruk,
At this night moment Mr Avlydis can`t be reached by the phone. He will call you back at monday, after 12.00GMT. Can you give us your phone number?
Regards,
Lisa
Alma Forex Support
Your message ~ 2009-04-24 10:58:48

I want to talk with the manager of your firm about this situation.Can you please give me the manager contact number please.(Telephone number)....
I, as Support Manager, answered all your requests connected with this situation.
Best regards,
Nicholas Avlydis
Support Manager
Your message ~ 2009-04-23 17:04:40

You said we sent your 8000 usd to your bank account.From which bank and when did you sent this amount ?

In normal conditions it is impossible that our bank will not accept the payment.Please send me the swift message of this transaction of your Bank which you send the money.
May be your bank which you send money is not a correspondent bank of my bank in my country.Because when our first deposit we couldn't send the money to your main bank(bank account in Cyprus) as your CYPRUS bank is not a correspondent bank of ISBANKASI(MY BANK IN TURKEY)
After that I ask you and you mail me another bank account in Lithuania and then I can sent my deposit to my bank account.
Please send the swift message as a proof of you send my 8000 usd to believe the situation is under control.
And if you send the swift message or any other proof that you send 8000 usd to my bank account I can ask my bank and solve the problem.

Awaiting your response as soon as possible !!!
Answer: The reason is not in the bank, the origin of the situation in you.
And as we have written earlier, till July 21st our Risk department will renew necessary information and if there is your unrisky status money will be transfered to your account.
Your message ~ 2009-04-23 12:52:13

I cannot understand what are you talking about I really really worried about your company is scam !!!

"Alma Forex is prohibited from informing a customer that they have been reported for suspicious activity"

What that means ? what sort of suspicious activity ? Is it your general policy about customers who gain profit from his transactions ?
Who decides the transaction is suspicious ???
when will it be clear my money's future ???
when will the investigation complete (If any suspicious about transfer is exist)
When will you send my profits from transactions ?
How can you say that your only available action is to send my initial deposit ???
if any suspicion occurs how can you send my initial deposit ???
if you not answer me as soon as possible I will start to declare your firm as a scam to all of the forex forums and you can not get a new customer again as they define you as a scam !!!!

Answer: We have processed the 8000USD payment to your account and this sum was charged off our bank account but in two days the payment was rejected.
Funds remainder is on your account. Till July 21st our Risk department will renew necessary information and if there is your unrisky status money will be transfered to your account.
"Alma Forex is prohibited from informing a customer that they have been reported for suspicious activity" is one of the standard rules of AML Policy and, according to it we can not give you details of information we have.
Your message ~ 2009-04-23 11:03:36

So as I cannot understand why it is falling under the scope of Anty-Money Laundering Policy.What is the point ???
But the important issue for me is when will you send my 8000 + 2974 = 10974 usd to my bank account ?

Awaiting quick response please how and when you will refund my 10974 usd ?
- AML POLICY AML Policy | Forex. Online Trading with Alma Forex
" Alma Forex reserves the right to refuse to process a transfer at any stage, where it believes the transfer to be connected in any way to money laundering or criminal activity. Alma Forex is prohibited from informing a customer that they have been reported for suspicious activity"
- "The client agreement", pt. 20.3 https://secure.almaforex.com/
This situation has arised when we processed your payment. The only available action for us is to return your initial payment.
Your message ~ 2009-04-23 10:42:35

I tried lots of times in internet explorer in firefox and everything it is not about java or something anyway why you insist on not answer my questions ???

Say me whom I had to talk with this issue !!!
I want a clear explanation for why my withdrawal request rejected and why I cannot enter my Metatrader account ???

Say it otherwise I will complain you your supervisors or complain your company to your regulator SIBA !!!
Answer: What can i see
============================

Dear ARAPOGLU Ahmet Faruk,
Our Risk Department have been recommended to suspend our service for you as our client.
The reason is that at present moment any payments from/to your account fall under the scope of Anty-Money Laundering Policy. Therefore we are forced to refuse you our service and refund your payment.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Nicholas Avlydis
Support Manager
Your message ~ 2009-04-23 08:57:02

I cannot see anything when I push the read the commentary button.Please give me inform me as my customer informations ı can give you.
And please answer my other question I cannot enter my Metatrader almaforex account.MY account number is 11091.My name is AHMET ARAPOGLU.CAN YOU PLEASE CHECK IT AND GIVE ME ANSWER IMMEDIATELY !!!
Probably java is turned off in your browser so you can`t see pop-up windows. With browser default settings all should work.
As I see 11091 is inactive. The reason you should see in comments
Your message ~ 2009-04-23 08:36:27

hello I made a withdrawal request(8000 usd) and it dropped from my account 20-04-2009 but it has not come my bank acccount yet and now when I enter my personal area it is seen that a message REJECTED.Please make a explanation for this.

And another thing is now I cannot enter my almaforex account on Metatrader.My account number is 11091.When I try to enter my account Metatrader gives a message Account is deactivated.Please make a quick explanation because I am really worried that what is going on ?
I am waiting your response as soon as possible ?
If there is a REJECTED message you can see comments by clicking on this message.
Regards,
Paul

Ahmet u got screwed! Yet another POS Broker? I'm sure! Sad state of affairs that in USA u r allowed to kill intruder in your house trying to steal-but not when they enter through your computer. Maybe (hopefully) this will change?

I guess making a profit trading makes you a suspicious character. :p

I'm glad there are AML laws to keep bad people from using a forex account to move money from one place to another, but I have a very simple way to check for this - money launderers won't place a lot of trades. They are just trying to transfer money from one place to another, not to test their skills as forex traders.

There's no reason for a successful forex trader to violate AML laws and risk losing his profits.

There's no reason for a successful money launderer to risk significant amounts of money trading. Sure, they might place a few small trades to make the account look active, but there's no reason to risk more than a tiny amount.

Oh wait - I practice stringent risk management and only risk tiny amounts at a time. I guess I can expect an AML audit now that I've placed myself in a suspicious category.
:D

Something wrong happens at Seychelles

"It has come to our attention, and apparently there is evidence in place supporting it, that a number of persons working for Seychelles offshore industry regulator, SIBA, incl. someone whose first name according to our sources has been quoted as Wendy from Compliance Dept., are involved in ML, incl. the most recent UK-related SP-affair, which has been to some extent described by NZ and UK mass media. We are being told that a series of articles describing the connection may be in the pipeline."

Looks like we have to think twice before complaining to SIBA on scam issues.

Back