alot of choices

Peter Ghirghi

Recruit
Hello, with whom should I plan to open an account with? I have 3k to start with and am now in education mode. I don't plan on trading with real money untill I am very comfortable with all the terms, nuances, and so forth. Any suggestions with whom a newb like me should use? I am currently going through all the reviewed sites on FPA but thought I would ask you seasoned veterans for advice as well. Thank you for your time.

Thats is a good question. I know most new traders go with Oanda. They seem to be a good and honest broker that many choose to do business with when getting started.

Josh

I've been using both Saxo Bank (Singapore) and also Dukascopy SA.

I find both of them excellent.

Last edited:
I used to be with Tradetolose Ltd but they were terrible, I should have guessed really.

I'm hoping now with my new broker GrabitandRun things will improve, if not I've heard good things about SuckitandSee, they claim to care about the little people.

Ricex,

Have you tried the new trading software from MarginCall? It's supposed to take care of any remaining pesky account balances faster than any other package out there. It's rumored to be even faster than MaxLeverageTrader.

;)

lol Pharaoh, no I haven't, but I might give it a go after I'm done with the Forex Final Fantasy III package.

Back