Alpari broker are they scammer

Bommy112

Recruit
I place a withdrawal 1 of September, till today, I have not receive my fund, they keep telling me they have send it.

It depends where their bank is and where your bank is located at. Today it's the 8th bank working day. International bank transfers can take up to 15 bank working days (also on credit cards).

I was told it takes only 3-10 and BA's on my understanding from Monday - Friday last week is five days. While monday- Friday these week is 5 days.
Which should be total of 10 days.
Why are u saying 8 days
I was told that alpari has been sold to forextime and people are finding it deficult to get their money. I trade with xm,fxopen,hotforex and ic market their withdrawal has been excellent.

I've used Alpari years ago and never had any issues, they were just slow - maybe that is still is the case.
Sometimes they can provide you with a payment reference number that allows you to see the transaction has taken place, but you just can't access the funds in your own account until they've cleared.

At this stage though, I wouldn't panic - these things can be slow.

I was actually thinking they were the best not until I started seeing forextime chatting with me that I should send message to forextime. they will process my withdrawal. Common simple withdrawal has gone over 10 days

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200911-042206.png
    Screenshot_20200911-042206.png
    144.5 KB · Views: 8
Alpari forex brokers are scammers and thief's, they have refuse to send my withdrawal . since on the 1 September, they said it has been send

Back