Alpari broker are they scammer

I was told it takes only 3-10 and BA's on my understanding from Monday - Friday last week is five days. While monday- Friday these week is 5 days.
Which should be total of 10 days.
Why are u saying 8 days
I was told that alpari has been sold to forextime and people are finding it deficult to get their money. I trade with xm,fxopen,hotforex and ic market their withdrawal has been excellent.

Maybe you can't count. On Friday, September 11th, you said you've made a withdrawal on 1st of September; that's 10 days, yes, but not bank working days. Banks are not working during the weekend, so you need to cut those 2 days, which makes it 8. Tomorrow it will be the 10th bank working day since 1st of September. Calm down and have a look on it during this week again. If there's nothing until Friday, you should start a complaint to your bank first, if they said they already sent you the money your bank must see a deposit request at some point.

I forwarded u a chat with alpari broker agent telling me to go and ask for my money from ecommpay, people I don't no . I can see you also supporting these fraud

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200915-030127.png
    Screenshot_20200915-030127.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 7
I forwarded u a chat with alpari broker agent telling me to go and ask for my money from ecommpay, people I don't no . I can see you also supporting these fraud
Is Ecommpay their payment provider? Why should you ask them now, it's their business payments provider not yours. lol

Last edited:
they have refuse to send my withdrawal . since on the 1 September, they said it has been send

Hello! Please be informed that your funds were returned back to your account, please resubmit your withdrawal request. Kindly contact our support team shall you have any further questions regarding this case.

Last edited:
Back