Hello.

In fact this claim, we have nothing to add

It's a clear scam
It's a clear scam
It's a clear scam
It's a clear scam
It's a clear scam
It's a clear scam

If you have NO real proof you CAN NOT said they are scam!!!

my real proof is my screen shot and my eyes and MT4 support emails
i send mail to my mail service administrator for back my deleted email and waiting replay

and this screen shots is real proof
i find this daily confirmation at the trash box
please see its
i can forward this mail to FPA
if they want please tel me where i send it
if Low quality please zoom in

Attachments

• 1a.GIF
    1a.GIF
    97.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 2a.GIF
    2a.GIF
    13.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
and this screen shots is real proof
i find this daily confirmation at the trash box
please see its
i can forward this mail to FPA
if they want please tel me where i send it
if Low quality please zoom in

i forward this post email to PFA
please confirm statements of the post

Thanks

Last edited:
i am sorry for this i delete its daily, only have the last Daily Confirmation There was also a sell deals,

fxferfan, fxferfan.....

if you play with these amounts you really must work in a more orderly way. It will be difficult if you can not show the Daily Confirmations and/or screenshots depicting an alledged illegitimate action by the broker

fxferfan, fxferfan.....

if you play with these amounts you really must work in a more orderly way. It will be difficult if you can not show the Daily Confirmations and/or screenshots depicting an alledged illegitimate action by the broker

yes i realy work with these amounts
and you can see my daily confirmation or screen shot on the Upper posts
i show thats

i am sorry for this i delete its daily, only have the last Daily Confirmation There was also a sell deals,

fxferfan, fxferfan.....

if you play with these amounts you really must work in a more orderly way. It will be difficult if you can not show the Daily Confirmations and/or screenshots depicting an alledged illegitimate action by the broker. I hope FPA can help you finding a way to fight the broker. Good luck!

fxferfan, fxferfan.....

if you play with these amounts you really must work in a more orderly way. It will be difficult if you can not show the Daily Confirmations and/or screenshots depicting an alledged illegitimate action by the broker. I hope FPA can help you finding a way to fight the broker. Good luck!

hello

yes i atachments my all screen shot and daily confirmation to site and send its with email to FPA and now waiting they replay

where is this forum administrator?
why he dont help me?
i upload Very reliable evidence, and need he help

Last edited:
Back