alpari-forex.com

alpari-forex broker last answer for me :
Your case has been thoroughly investigated! There will be no refund!

that is Apparent robbery

who is help me?

You posted incomplete information.

There's no information about the GBP trades that you said were opened alongside the EUR trades.

Without full before and after statements, there's no way to know what happened.

You posted incomplete information.

There's no information about the GBP trades that you said were opened alongside the EUR trades.

Without full before and after statements, there's no way to know what happened.

but we problem only on the eur positions not the GBP
all the gbpusd positions are true, only the eurusd mode changed and i posted complate informations about those

The position numbers are different and they overlap in time. Without full statements, there's no way to know if some longs and shorts were not open concurrently. There's no way to tell if the longs and shorts are even from the same account. There's also no way to know if a margin call could really have legitimately happened or not.

The position numbers are different and they overlap in time. Without full statements, there's no way to know if some longs and shorts were not open concurrently. There's no way to tell if the longs and shorts are even from the same account. There's also no way to know if a margin call could really have legitimately happened or not.

my friend i dont know your mean but i attach the last month full statements,
this Statement show my account after positions change mode and call margin with positions change mode
you can check it
and i forward daily confirmation email to this forum administrator
and you can check this statements login number and my some Posts higher attachment files

thanks

Attachments

• Statement.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 9
You posted a statement showing all of those trades closed. We need a statement from just before the margin call and just after the margin call. We can't begin to investigate if you don't provide enough information.

You posted a statement showing all of those trades closed. We need a statement from just before the margin call and just after the margin call. We can't begin to investigate if you don't provide enough information.

for before margin call i have 26.10.10 daily confirmations and for after margin call i attach the last month statement
if Do not sufficient evidence??

Full daily confirmations from just before and after the margin call should cover what the Scam Investigations Committee asked for. Partial statements showing 3 trades each and a single full statement showing all the trades closed aren't enough to tell what really happened.

Back