alpari-forex.com

Full daily confirmations from just before and after the margin call should cover what the Scam Investigations Committee asked for. Partial statements showing 3 trades each and a single full statement showing all the trades closed aren't enough to tell what really happened.

i delete all daily confirmations and only have daily confirmations for 26.10

so what i can upload for you for Proof of fraud؟??

Check your trash folder in your email program. You might get lucky.

You don't need to keep all daily confirmations forever. Deleting them as soon as they arrive leaves you vulnerable if something happens.

You say your long positions were closed and short positions were added by the broker after a margin call. Without those daily confirmations or other proof, all I can see is that you had trades open in both directions on the Euro. Without proof that those short positions were retroactively created by the broker, there's nothing the FPA can do.

Check your trash folder in your email program. You might get lucky.

You don't need to keep all daily confirmations forever. Deleting them as soon as they arrive leaves you vulnerable if something happens.

You say your long positions were closed and short positions were added by the broker after a margin call. Without those daily confirmations or other proof, all I can see is that you had trades open in both directions on the Euro. Without proof that those short positions were retroactively created by the broker, there's nothing the FPA can do.

i only have daily confirmations for 26.10.10 and that show my positions was buy and after this have the full statement the show those positions is sell
i think broker change my positions mode on the 02.11.2010 when my account was call margin

did the evidence could not oblige???

Hi
today alpari send a new mail to me and confirm the daily confirmations fot 26.10.10 but not edit my account and position
i am waiting they

thats they replay
Hello.
Thanks for the information. We will ask the developers to determine the cause of the error. Hopefully this will not happen again

---
Компания "Альпари"

now FPA can help me for Continue and back my money?

Hi
this link is a video file
this video show from my email, all information of alpari mail to me ( daily confirmations)
you can see this video and know all my position mode and mail sender and all information about my problem
http://www.4shared.com/get/A2u1sif-/Recorder-12-05_121232.html
thanks

hows the situation

Hi
this link is a video file
this video show from my email, all information of alpari mail to me ( daily confirmations)
you can see this video and know all my position mode and mail sender and all information about my problem
http://www.4shared.com/get/A2u1sif-/Recorder-12-05_121232.html
thanks

hi guys
can know hows the situation now?

Back