this broker is a scam
Them use a special fraud
i have 3 Buy positions at the eurusd
2010.09.24 11:53:40 '110578': order #100942177, buy 0.50 EURUSD at 1.28701
2010.10.20 07:10:15 '110578': order #101312775, buy 0.20 EURUSD at 1.37840
2010.10.20 07:20:22 '110578': order #101312835, buy 0.30 EURUSD at 1.37790

and my this positions was in the profit
and i have some sell GBPUSD Sell positions Alongside EURUSD

after some days i open the my account and see my account is call margin when i see my history , i see all my eurusd position change to sell,

i contact alpari-forex complaint dept and mt4 support
alpari complain dept only told me : In fact this claim, we have nothing to add.
and mt4 supprt told me : this is a server problem and your broker must edit your account

But this broker not edit my account and only send my email replay with this words : In fact this claim, we have nothing to add.

so please help me to back my Money

Thanks

i get the pictures of all my open positions when open a new position
i find it and attach that to this forum

please wait soon

For such charge you really will need a proof.
Do you have screenshots exactly for these orders?

Hello fxerfan,

hte screenshots you posted prove that you once had profitable BUY positions. But you have not posted screenshots proving that Alpari changed your positions in SELL .

Hello fxerfan,

hte screenshots you posted prove that you once had profitable BUY positions. But you have not posted screenshots proving that Alpari changed your positions in SELL .

hi my friend
and that is my account history screen shot

you can see order number and profit tab in the this picture

Attachments

• 2.GIF
    2.GIF
    8.2 KB · Views: 76
hi my friend
and that is my account history screen shot

you can see order number and profit tab in the this picture

Would you let us know the initial balance in your account before you opened those positions.Secondly,Alpari has independent offices in about 5 countries,in which particular country do you have your account?

Would you let us know the initial balance in your account before you opened those positions.Secondly,Alpari has independent offices in about 5 countries,in which particular country do you have your account?

Yes my balance was 8000$
but had some positions Aside from these 3 eurusd positions i not know my equity
and my account opened by russia office

my second problem is : if they server not had problem i closed my positions at the 1.4200 but now price is 1.3900 Based on business rules the world they must edit my positions to buy and close those at the 1.4200

Last edited:
Daily Confirmation

You must received "Daily Confirmation" emails from broker. You may forward them to FPA (and post here too) as a proof for ask help.

Good luck.

You must received "Daily Confirmation" emails from broker. You may forward them to FPA (and post here too) as a proof for ask help.

Good luck.

i am sorry for this i delete its daily, only have the last Daily Confirmation There was also a sell deals,

Back