Alpari fs is a total scam

Look "res123", you want to defend your case, do not attack other FPA members. If you have a Real case with your broker, you do not have to do that.
What you showed on the chart is what I commented on.
At the 15:30 as the dot line show, it was the bearish long candle that had a high of somewhere 129.97/98.
But I know can't rely on this(dot line) because the time can be at another minute for that candle.

The whole chart from 14.36 to 16.34 on 4th MAY is before you .What more are you looking for ?Which dot line are you talking about ? and candle highest at 15.30 is 129.62 ,not 129.97 . Just point on that dot line and send picture to me ,I would be immensely grateful to you .OR may be you want to learn How to read a forex chart .

And I don't need to attack any member . your activity is suspicious that's what prompted me to ask FPA to verify you .I don't know you personally ,I only have known your comments which try to divert attention from the prime issue .

I'm no Genuine Trader, just started trading yesterday if you want but at least know basic forex rules that YOU DO NOT BUY AT OR VERY CLOSE TO PSYCHOLOGICAL LEVELS like 00 or 50.
And, it was no any PSYCHOLOGICAL LEVEL but 130 It was as if you're selling at 129.00 or 129.05
Plus, after barely 4 minutes the price came up from low somewhere 129.05(there was a good buy), you waited all the way to 129.93 to Buy, all the prices between both prices were invisible to buy at any!!!
Anyway, it's off-topic now, but just because you started the debate, I'm lightening on the point.

Good to know you are a Pycological trader but I don't trade ,not only I but many more ,taking into account your so called Psychological levels .

So, instead of keeping us guessing!! if you want to show some transparency, take another screenshot moving your mouse to the long bearish candle to show what was the time of that candle.
I can't predict that, you know what exact time it was but we do not, I'll not download your broker mt4 or mt5 (never used, not practical anyway) to roll all the way back the 1 Minute chart to see what the time was 3 months ago.
Where is the open price you talked about at 15:34 on the chart? Was it the long candle?, move the mouse to it. Show Candle Time

By your above comment it is proved that you don't know how to read forex chart ,you are asking me to show the time of a particular candle ,you must know that all times are there on X axis .and they are very much visible on my chart .

Your way of arguement is too much vulgar and empty of any meaning.

Believe me, I have nothing to proof if I can read a Forex chart(you're funny but at the bad part) but you have a lot to proof if you're right against your broker in this case.
Why wouldn't you take a screenshot and put your mouse at the time of the long bearish candle, what are you afraid of!!??
I'll vote for broker guilty if you show that.
In between, you did not even open a case, just asked why the withdrawal money is less, the answer is clearly because an intermediary bank involved.

You do not know what the dot lines mean or where are they on chart!! Don't you see all the horizontal and vertical lines that are shown as dots all over the chart, left to right, up to down!!
For your information, you can't know that price by just looking at the down written times on the chart(horizontally) and if you want to do that, Great the long bearish candle that reached 129.97/98 shows at the vertical dot line a 15:30 time which is your order price, right filling, implies your broker is not guilty.

You predict again that am psychological trade which is not ever an offend for any trader because is one of many trading styles, but the problem with you that you live in fantasies creating things in your mind that are nonexistent. Just because I gave you a simple forex advice you must know, a newbie knows that!!

You want to ask FPA, want to sue me at FPA, open a case, go to NFA, FSA, CFTC, briefly I do not care, that's the last thing to think about.

Stop your offbase arguments, I would not reply to nonsense. Nobody took your chart seriously, just only one tried to help you but you turned the case to useless arguments!!

Last words for you, if you do not post a chart showing the actual time of the long bearish candle, no replies to this case anymore

Your broker is seen not guilty till this minute, you do not have any clear proofs.

Your way of arguement is too much vulgar and empty of any meaning.

Believe me, I have nothing to proof if I can read a Forex chart(you're funny but at the bad part) but you have a lot to proof if you're right against your broker in this case.
Why wouldn't you take a screenshot and put your mouse at the time of the long bearish candle, what are you afraid of!!??
I'll vote for broker guilty if you show that.
In between, you did not even open a case, just asked why the withdrawal money is less, the answer is clearly because an intermediary bank involved.

You do not know what the dot lines mean or where are they on chart!! Don't you see all the horizontal and vertical lines that are shown as dots all over the chart, left to right, up to down!!
For your information, you can't know that price by just looking at the down written times on the chart(horizontally) and if you want to do that, Great the long bearish candle that reached 129.97/98 shows at the vertical dot line a 15:30 time which is your order price, right filling, implies your broker is not guilty.

You predict again that am psychological trade which is not ever an offend for any trader because is one of many trading styles, but the problem with you that you live in fantasies creating things in your mind that are nonexistent. Just because I gave you a simple forex advice you must know, a newbie knows that!!

You want to ask FPA, want to sue me at FPA, open a case, go to NFA, FSA, CFTC, briefly I do not care, that's the last thing to think about.

Stop your offbase arguments, I would not reply to nonsense. Nobody took your chart seriously, just only one tried to help you but you turned the case to useless arguments!!

Last words for you, if you do not post a chart showing the actual time of the long bearish candle, no replies to this case anymore

Your broker is seen not guilty till this minute, you do not have any clear proofs.

I thought you type ignorant would not come to this thread again .but you did .anyway FPA is not my personal property so you are free to utter cr*p .

Your broker is seen not guilty till this minute, you do not have any clear proofs

I still wonder What gave you sense of being the leader of all members of FPA . All members of FPA can read and understand the fraudulent part of chart apart from you . Can't you notice that ? ,I had replied in the last thread to you keeping in mind you will try to learn forex or at least will try to understand chart on your own ,but you belong to a different category .and thought I need your ignorant brain to prove my case ,you are very wrong .

Last edited:
res123, I compared your chart to another chart and you are right! The broker filled you at a bad price of 129.93 when the high of the 1 minute candle is 129.62
Whether news or not, it does not give the broker a right to fill you at whichever price they wish although I suspect this is a market maker that has enlarged spread
for a fraction of a second to catch the pending order the wrong way. If so, that is a spread of 31 pips which is very wide.
Can you tell us what was AlpariFS reply when you enquired about this?
Also did you have a stop loss in place at the time? It looks like you didn't set a stop loss from the information you have given so far.

res123, I compared your chart to another chart and you are right! The broker filled you at a bad price of 129.93 when the high of the 1 minute candle is 129.62
Whether news or not, it does not give the broker a right to fill you at whichever price they wish although I suspect this is a market maker that has enlarged spread
for a fraction of a second to catch the pending order the wrong way. If so, that is a spread of 31 pips which is very wide.
Can you tell us what was AlpariFS reply when you enquired about this?
Also did you have a stop loss in place at the time? It looks like you didn't set a stop loss from the information you have given so far.

It was not market maker version of account , it was an ECN account ,at least they say it ECN account ,and they targeted a specific pending order which means they falsely advertise market maker account as ECN account .

Many brokers increase the spread but spread is increased along the spike ,not above and below the spike and at least not 31 pips above the spike . In my case they increased it to 89 pips ,along the spike from 129.62 to 129.04 ( spike length) 58 pips and from 129.62 to 129.93 ,31 pips . TOTAL 89 pips and that is when I am not taking into account spread increase below the spike ,if I add that , it would be 120 pips ,Which means that it was not an ECN account and broker is a bucket shop .

Their reply was that as ask price crossed your order so it got executed .but why ask price crossed order ? they had no reply .

and I had not set a stop loss as I was going to delete this order in the very next minute but that is irrelevant now I think .

Last edited:
All real brokers have a log showing the incoming prices offered by their liquidity providers.

In case of a dispute, they must be able to provide the list of the available prices at the time of your order.

You should ask for this list. It should be interested to let us know their answer.

I have sent them email regarding incoming LP prices but I doubt they will provide with a true list .they will try to edit it I guess . OR might not reply at all .

If you are withdrawing by wire transfer, there often are some fees from the banks involved. Call your bank, give them the info on the wire, and ask if $36 is reasonable or not.

My bank has said that these 36USD are deducted by the remitter bank ( while it had already charged its commission ),not by them ,Now it is clear that Alpari colluded with its bank to rip off the customer . By the way Now a days banks are indulged in many illegal activities .( LIBOR scandal ) if they charge 36 USD extra per transaction ,and ten thousand such tranctions take place ,they can make cool 360000 USD .

Last edited:
All real brokers have a log showing the incoming prices offered by their liquidity providers.

In case of a dispute, they must be able to provide the list of the available prices at the time of your order.

You should ask for this list. It should be interested to let us know their answer.

As I was guessing they have not replied .Now I think I should move to trader's court not only for stealing 478 usd BUT ALSO for falsely advertising market maker account as ECN account .

Last edited:
Hi res123,

I do completely understand what your problem is. What you experienced is one of Alpari`s typical manipulation tactics. They did the same several times to a friend of mine who has an account with them. For example a stop loss order was executed at a price that was far away from the actual price. Of course he complained, but Alpari never refunded his loss.
There were some other incidents, too. Observing this over the last 2,5 years my conclusion is: Alpari is a marketmaker cheating its clients.

Liked to help you out in this case by showing how to do it the right way to prove your broker fault and that it manipulated market prices to loose you money.

It wasn't an easy mission to go back by 1 minute GbpJpy chart of historic data feed to May 4 2012 at time your orders were opened and closed but as said liked to direct this case in the better way and improve your position against your broker AlpariFS and not to leave any doubts left.

In the chart shown, I show the black boxes for the candle price reached to highest point(at that day) 129.98 & the lowest point of that candle 129.77, and the time of that candle which was 12:34 of May 4 2012(GMT) Equivalent to your broker mt5 time 15.34.
I show the blue boxes for the candle of 12:30 time, equivalent to your order open time 15:30 and the highest price at that candle was 129.61 and lowest was 129.04.
The Right Broker Price Feed.png
This proves with no doubt that at 15:30 time when the order was opened it price did not reach 129.98 to fill your pending order but reached maximum high of 129.61, instead the 129.98 price was reached in 15:34 time.

This also proves with no doubt that your broker cheated you in this case, showing and filling nonexistance prices but the main question here:

How did your broker AlpariFS know that gbpjpy price will reach to up your pending order buy price before it reached by the market after 4 minutes!!:confused:
Your broker must be a Predictor not a broker!! I guarantee it will fit more in that job;)
Was that a coincidence and price might not had reached your pending price later by market and in all cases your broker would had cheat you by false filled price!
or brokers have some price feeds before it happen!! That is a Big Question about all Banks, LPs, Brokers..Operations in the market!

The 36$ missing might be a result of 2 things(if bank wire transfer fee had been already taken) not attached to the broker fault itself or from its side.
First, there might be an Intermediary bank who took up to 20$ fee in this transaction.
Second, Your bank might had took up to 10$ fee as Inward Remittance Fee.
Both add 30$, there's just 6$! which is not the problem.
The amount distributed as fees between all three: Broker Bank, Intermediary bank & Your Bank can be separated in different fees amounts as the Broker Bank could had took more money or less and same for the others(more or less)
For example: In Transactions that are made via bank wire between myself and a company, I loose up to 70$ per transaction that is distribtued between the 3 thieves;) like this:
Company Bank charge for Bank Wire Transfer 40$, Intermediary Bank Charge 20$ and My Bank Charge 10$, Total of 70$ loss for each Transaction.

You are not the only one been stolen. I & many millions share you the same Honor:cool:

I can now say AlpariFS is Scam for providing a client with false manipulated market prices resulting in some 400$ loss, not fixing its mistake and not coming here to defend itself if it could!

Last edited:
Back