Alpari nz: An unprofessional/cunny response from a rep

wakeel86

Corporal
Our company representative will be with you in a moment. Meanwhile you can submit your question.

14:56 Tigran has joined the chat.

Tigran | 14:56
Good afternoon! How can I help you?

Abdulwakeel | 14:56
any reason why my accounts were disconnected prior to NFP news....none of my accounts could execute a trade, and i ended up losing on one due to late entry

Login Issue1.PNG (6 Kb)

Login Issue2.PNG (4 Kb)

Abdulwakeel | 15:07
is anyone still with me @ all??

is anyone still with me @ all??

Tigran | 15:10
Wait for a minute please

Abdulwakeel | 15:10
ok

Tigran | 15:24
As far as i see there was no cnnection on Your account
It is due to instable internet connection from Your side

Abdulwakeel | 15:26
That's a big false statement cos i run my trades from my VPS...and you can't tell me my VPS' internet connection was unstable?????

Abdulwakeel | 15:34
HELLO!!!

Abdulwakeel | 15:36
it would be funny if that's gonna be the excuse for my trades not being able to execute before the news, cos i never had internet issues from my PC and neither from my VPS.......Both were running smoothly
and also to note i don't trade from my PC, all my terminals are on my VPS
and also to note i don't trade from my PC, all my terminals are on my VPS

Tigran | 15:37
Wait for a minute please

Tigran | 15:51
From our side there was no troubles with connection all the servers worked properly

Abdulwakeel | 15:53
So why were my trades unable to execute, cos the terminal returned "cannot login [no connection]
both terminals
and all of a sudden, one executed, but my entry was late
and all of a sudden, one executed, but my entry was late

Abdulwakeel | 15:55
leading to my loss

Abdulwakeel | 15:58

login Issue3.PNG (374 Kb)

even after one of the trades got executed, my EA trade manager couldn't even set TakeProfit, because it couldn't connect with trade server

Abdulwakeel | 16:02
and EAs can only operate when there's tick movement from the terminal...so no issues from my VPS....problem still bores down to YOU

Abdulwakeel | 16:19
HELLO!!!

Tigran | 16:23
As i said before, there was no problem from our side

Abdulwakeel | 16:23
And I'm giving you more proofs and evidences that it's from your side
Or are you gonna choose to ignore all my screen shots
Or are you gonna choose to ignore all my screen shots

Abdulwakeel | 16:26
or isn't it glaring there from the screenshot that there was an established connection......but my trades failed to execute early due to technical issues from YOU

Abdulwakeel | 16:28
i trade the news strictly, this is where i make my money from forex. and timing is the issue here....i definitely do not need to explain that to you guys

Abdulwakeel | 16:31
@ least if i'm wrong in all i've been saying then prove it to me or make it obvious to me rather than just replying that the problem isn't from your end.....cos you only end up making me look like a fool who doesn't know what he's saying

and that's unprofessional

Abdulwakeel | 16:47
HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Abdulwakeel | 16:54
Can see it's so obvious now all you trying to avoid is a REFUND...well don't be surprised if our chats go viral on the net (forums) speaking badly and unprofessionally of you guys........won't even be surprised if the act was INTENTIONAL, cos when clients begin to make money, brokers start playing dubious and dirty games just to deter the trader from profiting in the long run

Attachments

• Login Issue1.PNG
    Login Issue1.PNG
    6 KB · Views: 0
  • Login Issue2.PNG
    Login Issue2.PNG
    4.9 KB · Views: 0
  • login Issue3.PNG
    login Issue3.PNG
    374.9 KB · Views: 3
would have appreciated if FPA helped me look into the case but it seems i have to wait a week

Have you contacted your VPS provider? It is possible that something went wrong between them and Alpari's MT4 server.

Back