• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Alpari or Forex4you

peter777

Recruit
I consider to set up an account. Which of them is better?

Alpari or Forex4you?

Which of them is more reliable? And what about responses of support, withdrawing money, broker cheating, connection with broker, stability of platform?

Who had experience with these brokers, please tell me...

Regards :)

If you have these kinds of questions, you should look inside the tab near the top of all pages on this site. I'll give you the links this time. Pay VERY close attention to the number of reviews, as more reviews will give a much more reliable opinion.
Also check out Pharaoh's 'Choosing a broker' article. Sometimes, and I'm not pointing fingers, posts and reviews are made by spammers.

Alpari Reviews | Alpari forex Ratings | Alpari-idc.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army 82 reviews
Alpari-US | Alpari-US.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army 22 reviews

Forex 4 You | Forex4You.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army 9 reviews

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-basics-boot-camp/2333-how-select-forex-broker.html

Forex4you is bad broker

Forex4you is a typical scammers. They have slippages, requotes and very high spreads. Also they don't like profitable traders. We made about 100 % in month and they canceled all trades because they seems that they are unligal but they can't proofe it. Alpari are not holy guys too, but much better than Forex4you. Aspecialy UK office.

Forex4 you

I start trading using forex 4 you 1 year ago, never had any problem with them . A month I have made about 100% and my trade was not cancelled. In one years of trading they never cancelled one single trade.
New account is improved, no requotes and hight speed.
This is bad misinformation... everyone can understand that in more
a client earn money, in more the broker earn...
Never had any kind of problems to withdraw money or found account.

Back