ABANDONED COMPLAINT - alpari.ru scam dont pay affiliates - Nikolay Sunak head of IB sector in Alpari BEWARE!

trader-13

Recruit
im introducing broker and the dont pay the comission
the rule is 3 clients and all 3 must trade 1 lot
i fulfilled it in july and in august they said for cancelation of payment

Monitoring of results has shown the ip interception between yours and your clients accounts.

As per IB Regulations this is forbidden:

5.8. The IB itself, its relatives or any other affiliated parties cannot act as the client of an IB. Should any data of the IB coincide with data associated with any client (such as passport data, address, telephone, email, IP-addresses, etc.), the client’s login shall be removed from the IB’s client list and compensation based on this client will not be paid. Accounts that are traded on from the same IP-address are considered as one active account. Should the IP-address of a client be the same as that of the IB, they shall be considered affiliated and compensation on the account will not be paid.

i can proof i have not traded for my clients but they say when ip the same is not allowed is total nonsense
Screenshot_2.jpg

Code:
Hello, my name is Nikolay Sunak and i'am head of IB sector in Alpari. Our decision is not to pay bonus

Where any of the trades placed from the same IP?

If so, nonsense or not, they've got you in a clear violation of their rules. If not, ask them to please show you what it was that they think you and your clients did wrong.

Back