• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Alpari UK - another possible scam

I am having an issue with a company
Write another email. Send it to every address you can find for Alpari-UK.

Attach a copy of that monthly statement and the statement from the prior month that shows your balance. Ask specifically, "What became of my balance? I had $XXX and the new statement shows $0.00 in my account."

Thanks, Pharaoh.

I will not just attach a copy of the monthly Statement, because they can say I manipulate the email Statement. I will shoot another video clip showing all the emails on my PC screen containing the monthly Statements they sent me and the video will further show me opening each month's email and I'll scroll slowly to show what was usually shown and where my balance was shown, and when it comes to the July 2013 Statement, the standard email they sent me stops at zero balance, without the Statement of the other account that shows the balance.

But I will not spoon-feed them so soon. I want to see how they conduct their own investigation and how honest they are in owning up screw-ups. Up to now they are all done like robots, and it's crystal clear that they have been trained NEVER to admit any wrongs, not just here in public forums but also in private correspondences. They are taught to insist that they are right until a customer gives in. Since I know I'm right, I'd never give in to such people.

Thanks again for concern.

Perhaps you could post both account numbers?

Also, why not login to both accounts in MT4 and check the statements?

Perhaps you could post both account numbers?

Also, why not login to both accounts in MT4 and check the statements?

Yes, Pharaoh. I can easily do that, but I'd rather wait and see if they can even locate my 2 account numbers from their system.

I just changed a new PC some weeks ago, and MT4 is not installed in it yet.

Thanks!

Alexander and Paul Chenery of Alpari UK,

so what have you guys got to say about my missing balance in July 2013's statement and my missing order a year ago? I believe I have already explained everything in very plain simple English here that you don't need a rocket scientist to figure out. I have also given you guys enough time to check in your system and respond, but to date I still heard nothing!

Hi pcbg007,

Alexander and Paul Chenery of Alpari UK,

so what have you guys got to say about my missing balance in July 2013's statement and my missing order a year ago? I believe I have already explained everything in very plain simple English here that you don't need a rocket scientist to figure out. I have also given you guys enough time to check in your system and respond, but to date I still heard nothing!

There is no mystery here. The money is in your account where it always was. You have just confused your account numbers. I thought that was clear.

As for your previous issues, these have been addressed. I'm happy to lend a hand however, I can't add anything to whatever we've already told you last year. Furthermore, we have previously stated that we will not be revisiting these for the sake of mere repetition, and our position on that remains unaltered.

If you have any other concerns that you would like us to address, please feel free to contact our Client Services team by phone +44 20 7426 2900 (07:00-22:00 UK time, Monday-Friday) or email support@alpari.co.uk. We’re here to help.

Alex

________
Alexander Chadwick
Alpari (UK) Representative

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex,
This is what you have said before...
Can one of you call the client and go over with him (remote control or just explain over the phone) how can he find his money?

Alex,
This is what you have said before...
Can one of you call the client and go over with him (remote control or just explain over the phone) how can he find his money?

Hi Eddiger,

Thank you for your post.

The balance is visible at the bottom of the screen (on the trade tab).

For example, on my demo account:

hayi.jpg

Hope this helps.

Alex

________
Alexander Chadwick
Alpari (UK) Representative

I managed to complete my recording of this video I said earlier I'll do.

Link here: My Alpari-UK Statements - YouTube

And by the way, someone sent me the below posting from a forumner at forexrazor.com

This is what Alpari UK is really capable of. So, I'm not alone. They are only excellent in denying, thinking that we are all stupid and would just give in after sometime. Not me. I believe a lot more traders also want to find out the truths.

I'm compiling more evidence - COMING SOON!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From Forex User Reviews and Ratings | Forex Brokers, Tools, EAs

tosh (about 1657 day(s) ago) | Location: Kenya | Moderation Status: Approved
Rating: 1-star
Be very careful before you open a live account with this broker.If you have traded a live account then you know that your broker will send you your statement of account on a daily basis or on a regular basis especially when you open and close trades.The last time I opened a real account with Alpari UK they sent my statement of account after a period of more than 5 weeks and you won't believe what it said;"No transactions" can you believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!.This was actually after I had funded my account put in a few trades here and there and all this information was not reflected in my statement of accounts.For heavens sake where did my trades disappear to?I even wondered why they even bothered to send me a blank false statement.This brokerage company is a joke and they will play around with your money.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Back