Alpari UK scammers?

Excuse me, have you read my first post? My question?
It's technically impossible to open 20 lots with 50 Euro on balance...

Excuse me, have you read my first post? My question?
It's technically impossible to open 20 lots with 50 Euro on balance...

It looks it IS possible If You were able to do that :) For real, In my opinion its some bug in MT, maybe send this info and screen to Meta Quotes and they will fix it. But it not relieves You to know the EA is properly set up, especially reagarding position size.

Ok, I can predict that some of commentators are working for Alpari UK. They wanna discredit me and I understand why so...

What about margin:
I had something like 50 Euro free margin on my account...
To open 20 Eur/Usd lots you have to have something like 4000 Eur free margin with 1:500 leverage as minimum...
That wasn't MT5 error, that was bug with leverage on Alpari UK side...
Something like 1:50000 Leverage...

Instead of wasting time on conspiracy theories, why not contact a few other MT5 brokers and ask them about whether MT5 automatically checks available margin before attempting to execute a pending order or not?

I asked MQL5 support about this situation:

Support Team 2014.03.25 07:58
Unfortunately, we can't say what happened. You should deal with your broker.

MetaTrader 5 Terminal checks available margin to open a position. If there is no enough free margin an order will not be executed.

So, that's a proof that Alpari UK are CHEATED me...
Next my step will be FSA.

I asked MQL5 support about this situation:

Support Team 2014.03.25 07:58
Unfortunately, we can't say what happened. You should deal with your broker.

MetaTrader 5 Terminal checks available margin to open a position. If there is no enough free margin an order will not be executed.

So, that's a proof that Alpari UK are CHEATED me...
Next my step will be FSA.

Hi Mike,

I appreciate your frustration and I'm happy to help.

You need to ask the correct question in order to get the correct answers.

MT5 only makes those checks with immediate execution orders.

Of course we have also discussed with MetaQuotes and they have informed us that no such check is made for pending limit orders.
Frankly we feel that this is an area in which MT5 can, and should, be improved, but that is up to MetaQuotes.
So I suggest you go back and ask them the right question.

There is certainly no advantage to us in having to clear up behind (and subsidise) people who irresponsibly place multiple orders for which they have insufficient funds.
Your account is an ECN account - entry and exit orders are both covered in the market and someone has to cover that.

Regrettably, the situation has been created entirely by you - our loss is considerably larger than yours. The first question we asked you was in reference to 17.7 of the Client Agreement - why you were placing so many orders (in spite of not having the required margin) and you have not responded to that.

Nonetheless, as mentioned in your first post, we have made a gesture of goodwill on your account and we feel this is a reasonable solution to address a concern that we both have.

Alex

________
Alexander Chadwick
Alpari (UK) Representative

You need to ask the correct question in order to get the correct answers.

MT5 only makes those checks with immediate execution orders.

Alex
________
Alexander Chadwick

Hi Alex,
OK, I'll ask them again...

But, have a look at this... limit orders cannot be opened without "enough free margin"

Example4.jpg

Hi Alex,
OK, I'll ask them again...

But, have a look at this... limit orders cannot be opened without "enough free margin"

View attachment 13990

Thanks Mike.

This clearly brings us back to our first question to you, 'Why were you placing so many orders for which you had insufficient funds?'

Alex

________
Alexander Chadwick

Back