Alpari UK scammers?

Today I got the answer from MT5 developers:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Support Team 2014.03.31 08:08
"If MT5 checks available margin for pending limit orders"?

MetaTrader 5 has option to check available margin for pending limit orders. I mean reserve the margin for pending orders.
But it depends from broker's trade conditions. We don't know the trade conditions of your broker.

It regulates by the client agreement between you and brokerage side. We can't help you with it.

Maybe Mike, Alpari, and MetaQuotes could all get into one email discussion. That should speed things up considerably.

Today I got the answer from MT5 developers:
Support Team 2014.03.31 08:08

MetaTrader 5 has option to check available margin for pending limit orders. I mean reserve the margin for pending orders.
But it depends from broker's trade conditions. We don't know the trade conditions of your broker.

It regulates by the client agreement between you and brokerage side. We can't help you with it.

Hi Mike,

To reserve a margin is not the same as checking the margin for pending limit orders.

Alex

________
Alexander Chadwick
Alpari (UK) Representative

tilting at windmills

I have a question: If you traveling by car and do not use seatbelts and then You suffer serious injuries because of that, it is fault of car maker, maybe seatbelt maker or Yours? If You are not able to check margin before placing any order, its not proper section for this thread. Check this https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/education/
When You realise what is margin and what is for, You can always check how to use EAs and how to configure them. I dont understand what You fighting for - Alpari UK shows goodwill although doesnt have to. In my opinion You need learnig and learning is the case You should spend Your precious time on.

PS: I do not work for any broker. I think most brokers hate me because I use forex trading strategies they do not love very much including proper counting of margin :)

Complaint to Alpari (UK) Limited from Mikhail Smirnov

Mike Smirnov 3380586@gmail.com

Apr 2 (3 days ago)

to complaint.info
Hello FOS,
Could you help me please with this situation?

I have had Alpari (UK) Limited trade account (8006859 (MT5) with 1:500 leverage) on Forex market. 13/03/2014 I placed on market two pending orders with amount 10 Eur/Usd lots each by mistake. However, these orders shouldn't have been opened because there wasn't enough free margin money on my trade account. An order can't be executed if there is no enough free margin money. Any way, these orders were opened and then closed with -150 Euro on my account balance.

According to my account Terms And Conditions, to open 2 x 10 Eur/Usd lots with leverage 1:500 I must have 4000 Euro free margin on my account as a minimum, but I'd had only 50 Euro free margin.

After my complaint to Alpari UK support, they told me that MetaTrader 5 Terminal does not have a mechanism that checks the exact margin available before a trade is placed , consequently it triggered my pending orders for 10 lots EUR/USD, but it is not a true.

MetaTrader 5 developers confirmed to me that MetaTrader 5 Terminal checks available margin to open a position. If there is no enough free margin an order will not be executed.

After that, Alpari (UK) Limited have decided to exercise their rights under our Customer Agreement to terminate our business relationship.
All conversation between the Alpari (UK) Limited and me you can see in E-mail conversation.pdf file.

--
Best regards,
Michael Smirnov

Back