Alpari UK scammers?

MikeSmir

Private
Hi everyone. Does anyone can help me with this question?
MT5 does not have a mechanism that checks the exact margin available before a trade is placed?
Alpari UK MT5 platform.

Mike Smirnov 3380586@gmail.com

Mar 14 (6 days ago)

to support

Hi Alpari,

I have a problem with my last two orders (Order #50656494) and (Order #50656495). So, I have a question, how was it possible to open orders 10 lots Eur/Usd with 40 Euros free margin?

Alpari (UK) Customer Services CustomerServices@alpari.co.uk

Mar 14 (6 days ago)

to me

Dear Sir
Thank you for your email.
We’ll look into this.
Why were you placing so many orders for which you had insufficient funds ?
Kind regards
Paul Chenery
UK Head of Client Services

Mar 14 (6 days ago)

to Alpari
Hi Again,

Have you seen my margin money, before these orders have been opened by accident? It was something like 50 Euros. So, this is a real problem, I almost sure - this is your technical problem. Cause it needs something like 4000 Euros margin money with leverage 1:500 to open such a big order like 10 + 10 eur/usd lots. I didn't have so big money on my account. It shouldn't been opened because of not enough money on my account...

Alpari (UK) Customer Services

4:42 PM (8 hours ago)

to me
Dear Sir,
I have investigated your query regarding your positions, #50656494 and #50656495.

You placed both these pending orders when you had a positive margin available of 45.27 EUR, each with a volume of 10 lots EUR/USD.
MT5 does not have a mechanism that checks the exact margin available before a trade is placed , consequently it triggered your pending buy stop order for 10 lots EUR/USD.
However, as you did not have sufficient funds to cover this position, you were consequently stopped out on your account.
Our server journal indicates that you are using an expert advisor that was placing 10 lot trades in a short space of time.
It is a clients responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient margin available for any trade requests, whether it is manually or by an expert advisor.
On this occasion as a gesture of goodwill we can offer to indemnify you the EUR 108.32 for your trades #50656494 and #50656495.
The amount will be reflected on your account shortly. This is neither a precedent nor an admission of liability.
Please note that due to the execution function of MT5 , we would encourage you to ensure that you check and adjust your settings accordingly, so that this does not occur again in the future.
The liability of ensuring that your account has sufficient funds available for any kind of trading strategy does lie with you not Alpari UK.
Therefore any future pending orders placed when you have insufficient funds available will be considered in line with your market strategy and no further consideration will be given to any complaints regarding this issue.

Best regards,
Prina Patel
Client Support Manager

On this forum MQL5: automated forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader they deleted my question...

MikeSmir and Rodrigo Malacarne (Malacarne)

23 minutes ago
Hello Mike, did you read the forum rules?
Private discussions/problems are not allowed on the forum. Negative discussions about brokers are not allowed on the forum.
Please observe the rules.

By the way: the forum rules.

MikeSmir

16 minutes ago
Ok. Who can help me then?
So, does it mean nobody?

Hi everyone. Does anyone can help me with this question?
MT5 does not have a mechanism that checks the exact margin available before a trade is placed?
Alpari UK MT5 platform.

Mar 14 (6 days ago)

to support

Hi Alpari,

I have a problem with my last two orders (Order #50656494) and (Order #50656495). So, I have a question, how was it possible to open orders 10 lots Eur/Usd with 40 Euros free margin?

Alpari (UK) Customer Services CustomerServices@alpari.co.uk

Mar 14 (6 days ago)

to me

Dear Sir
We’ll look into this.
Why were you placing so many orders for which you had insufficient funds ?
Kind regards
Paul Chenery
UK Head of Client Services

Mar 14 (6 days ago)

to Alpari
Hi Again,

Have you seen my margin money, before these orders have been opened by accident? It was something like 50 Euros. So, this is a real problem, I almost sure - this is your technical problem. Cause it needs something like 4000 Euros margin money with leverage 1:500 to open such a big order like 10 + 10 eur/usd lots. I didn't have so big money on my account. It shouldn't been opened because of not enough money on my account...

Alpari (UK) Customer Services

4:42 PM (8 hours ago)

to me
Dear Sir,
I have investigated your query regarding your positions, #50656494 and #50656495.

You placed both these pending orders when you had a positive margin available of 45.27 EUR, each with a volume of 10 lots EUR/USD.
MT5 does not have a mechanism that checks the exact margin available before a trade is placed , consequently it triggered your pending buy stop order for 10 lots EUR/USD.
However, as you did not have sufficient funds to cover this position, you were consequently stopped out on your account.
Our server journal indicates that you are using an expert advisor that was placing 10 lot trades in a short space of time.
It is a clients responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient margin available for any trade requests, whether it is manually or by an expert advisor.
On this occasion as a gesture of goodwill we can offer to indemnify you the EUR 108.32 for your trades #50656494 and #50656495.
The amount will be reflected on your account shortly. This is neither a precedent nor an admission of liability.
Please note that due to the execution function of MT5 , we would encourage you to ensure that you check and adjust your settings accordingly, so that this does not occur again in the future.
The liability of ensuring that your account has sufficient funds available for any kind of trading strategy does lie with you not Alpari UK.
Therefore any future pending orders placed when you have insufficient funds available will be considered in line with your market strategy and no further consideration will be given to any complaints regarding this issue.

Best regards,
Prina Patel
Client Support Manager

You turned loose an EA with risk settings set MUCH too high for your account. This led to a margin call.

Alpari has decided to give you back some of the money you lost out of good will.

This is what most people would call excellent customer service.

You turned loose an EA with risk settings set MUCH too high for your account. This led to a margin call.

Alpari has decided to give you back some of the money you lost out of good will.

This is what most people would call excellent customer service.

Excuse me, I don't ask for a charity. All I want is truth. If I'm wrong, I'll give my apologies to Alpari UK. Even more, I like Alpari UK, they are the best team I've ever seen.
But, my question is: does it really true, MT5 does not have a mechanism that checks the exact margin available before a trade is placed?

Example.jpg

So, what is that? (Not enough money) The same Alpari UK, the same MT5, the same 20 Eur/Usd lots... Only one exception, 500 Euro free margin on balance, not 50...

Excuse me but It looks You have no proper knowledge to trade forex and use EAs. Maybe there is some minor bug on MT5 connected with margin but Its Your responsibility, nor the broker, to check EA is properly set up.

Back