1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AlpariFS ( CySec regulated ) , regulated by Bannana rebulic !

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by casstete4x, Feb 16, 2012.

1. casstete4x

casstete4x Recruit

AlpariFS seems to be a good Broker though you should not expect any replies to questions which may seem obvious to experienced traders .

Attached Files:

#1 casstete4x, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

What currency is your account in?

3. casstete4x

casstete4x Recruit

EUR account , ECN account

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

199 pips times .15 = 29.85 dollars. Closing price of EUR/USD in the trade was 1.34930. (1.3493 USD per EUR)
    29.85 dollars/1.34930 = 22.12 Euros. That's the amount of profit your platform shows.

5. casstete4x

casstete4x Recruit

I see , ok that is clearly my mistake , they could have dropped a one-liner after a month or two explaining that to me .

Thanks Pharaoh , It then took me ten minutes to figure out without researching that the Eur JPY needs to have the pip decimal moved back 2 digits to make the above work for Eur/Jpy which was why i couldn't see the correlation .
    Anyway we still a Banana republic for blowing up our main power station but trading Forex seems to be ok .
    thanks

6. res123

res123 Banned

fraudalparifs. Alparifs is a scam .they took off 478 USD of my account by opening a pending order when the price was 40 pips away from the pending order .Even candle highest is 33 pips away at that time . and when i complained they said they will reply soon .and kept lying for 2 months until I told them I am going to complain Cysec .then after 2 months replied with rubbish arguments ,now I will go to cysec and take further actions accordingly .

I have attached the image so that traders could be alerted and do not open account with this scam .

#6 res123, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  7. res123

res123 Banned

they seem to be very confident while committing crime ,may be because Cysec is not an effective regulatory body .have not tested yet (cysec) .certainly they can not be as effective as NFA but being a regulatory body they must respect their job.

8. FXpublish

FXpublish FX Publish Representative

Definetly Alpari is bucket shop even if they regulated.
    I had a great experience with all of them representatives : in UK, in NZ(RU), in US.
    Bad execution with a bunch of requotes(MM), unreal sllipagies(ECN , MM)! They are kidding us!
    Really, I'll never advice this Broker for traders!