AlpariFS ( CySec regulated ) , regulated by Bannana rebulic !

casstete4x

Recruit
AlpariFS seems to be a good Broker though you should not expect any replies to questions which may seem obvious to experienced traders .

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    355.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
199 pips times .15 = 29.85 dollars. Closing price of EUR/USD in the trade was 1.34930. (1.3493 USD per EUR)
29.85 dollars/1.34930 = 22.12 Euros. That's the amount of profit your platform shows.

I see , ok that is clearly my mistake , they could have dropped a one-liner after a month or two explaining that to me .

Thanks Pharaoh , It then took me ten minutes to figure out without researching that the Eur JPY needs to have the pip decimal moved back 2 digits to make the above work for Eur/Jpy which was why i couldn't see the correlation .
Anyway we still a Banana republic for blowing up our main power station but trading Forex seems to be ok .
thanks

fraudalparifs.pngAlparifs is a scam .they took off 478 USD of my account by opening a pending order when the price was 40 pips away from the pending order .Even candle highest is 33 pips away at that time . and when i complained they said they will reply soon .and kept lying for 2 months until I told them I am going to complain Cysec .then after 2 months replied with rubbish arguments ,now I will go to cysec and take further actions accordingly .

I have attached the image so that traders could be alerted and do not open account with this scam .

Last edited:
they seem to be very confident while committing crime ,may be because Cysec is not an effective regulatory body .have not tested yet (cysec) .certainly they can not be as effective as NFA but being a regulatory body they must respect their job.

View attachment 5982Alparifs is a scam .they took off 478 USD of my account by opening a pending order when the price was 40 pips away from the pending order .Even candle highest is 33 pips away at that time . and when i complained they said they will reply soon .and kept lying for 2 months until I told them I am going to complain Cysec .then after 2 months replied with rubbish arguments ,now I will go to cysec and take further actions accordingly .

I have attached the image so that traders could be alerted and do not open account with this scam .

Definetly Alpari is bucket shop even if they regulated.
I had a great experience with all of them representatives : in UK, in NZ(RU), in US.
Bad execution with a bunch of requotes(MM), unreal sllipagies(ECN , MM)! They are kidding us!
Really, I'll never advice this Broker for traders!

Back