• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Alpha-Robot.net

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Oks,

However, download it here in this forum.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/alpha-robot-net.62021/#post-345578

Forex Alpha EA is same free Forex Hacked Pro.

Dear Jarora!

1. I can not verify that Forex Hacked Pro and Alpha-Robot are the same.

2. To download the robot from this strange page I com to another very strange page.
I have no clue what the want from me. I can simply not understand this language.
Better hands off!

3. I like it to pay for product which I use. The developer spent a lot of programming time to make this robot.

Thanks for the link. But NO THANK YOU to the hacked robot.

Yours
Sgt Oks

Hello Soldiers!

The robot closed now week no. 1

I trade on a 5.000USD account with lowest lots on on 7 pairs.This spreads the risk very much.

FXBlue states a weekly / monthly income of 57.7% / 578.1%

Trades per week: 193
86% winners.

Drawdown about 2245%.

The account runs on VPS.
Next update comes next saturday!

Yours
Sgt Oks

Hello Soldiers!
Sorry for my late review!

The robot closed now 70 trading days with a total return of 576% with 738 closed trades.

FXBlue states a weekly / monthly income of 22,9% / 137,8%

Trades per day 11,8
72,5% winners.

Max drawdown about 50%.

The account runs on VPS.

Yours
Sgt Oks

Warning!
BAD EA ! BAD SELLER !
But if the SELLER - ONLY paid 50% from each sale on JARORA SITE!
JARORA Would 't write bad things about him, never

Back