• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

AlphaBet BTC

Roller

Recruit
Hi - Has anyone heard of AlphaBet BTC

https://www.alphabetbtc.com

We have been trading with them for a number of months now, but upon trying to withdraw our money have been asked for the broker's fee before the money can be released. We believed the fee was coming out of each trade - but have been told that didn't happen for some reason.

Currently very wary about releasing more money in order to get our money back.

Would appreciate any thoughts anyone may have - let me know if you'd like more information.

Thanks

We have been trading with them for a number of months now, but upon trying to withdraw our money have been asked for the broker's fee before the money can be released. We believed the fee was coming out of each trade - but have been told that didn't happen for some reason.

Would appreciate any thoughts anyone may have - let me know if you'd like more information.

Thanks

Good morning

I am currently dealing with them for a client. Can you let me have your email address and I will contact you

Thanks
______________________________________________________________________________________________

18-06-2019

Dear Roller,

I have been trading with this company for a long time and trusted them. They also have operated under various Alias: Alphabet FX, Coins Trader, Premier Trading Plan LTD, UK. They are operating illegally in the UK and are not registered or regulated by any authority. This company has not only defrauded me out of a lot of money but many persons others. If you want to support and assistance then contact me directly.

I have information that perhaps is of some help and assistance.

E-Mail: REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have helpful information, please post it so that everyone can benefit.

07-07-2019

I am the victim of Forex (CFD) & Crypto fraud involving a company called Alphabet BTC alphabetbtc.com
which has also operated under the various Alias:

Alias: Alphabet FX (Alias: Premier Trading Plan LTD) the UK
Alias: Locomotive Trading) Sofia, Bulgaria,
Alias: The Coins Trader, Sofia, Bulgaria. (Alias: Micra 2016 LTD) Bulgaria
alphabetfx.com (Homepage not available since 10-12-2018).
Given Address: 6th of September Street 1, Office 1 2nd, Ebene 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria.
See SCAM and or Fraud warning that I found on the Internet. scambroker.com/alphabetfx

This company is not regulated or licensed by any legitimate authority. They also have forged CySec legal documents.
Alphabetbtc.com continue to operate illegally offering Forex (CFD), Crypto trading in securities.
They have defrauded not only myself but many other innocent investors who have invested
monies with this company.

The method is coercing investors to invest more and take out a bank loan as I did and get better returns.
The problem arises later when you try and make a withdrawal. They request that you pay exorbitant Brokers Fees 10 % when you agree to pay the fees. They did not release my funds. Instead, they demanded that I pay and EU Taxes or the account would be sent to auction!

This sort of behavior is what you can expect from SCAM and fraudulent company such as Alphabetbtc.com
No legitimate company behaves in such a manner.

I hope the authorities catch up with them soon and protect other innocent investors!

Back