alphafinancerecovery.com

Pharaoh

Colonel
I searched for the text of the testimonial of one of their clients. On Alpha Finance Recovery, "Martha Taylor" says " After I finished my college degree I thought giving online trading a try. I ended up being scammed . . ."

The exact same testimonial is from "Mike Dalini" on InvestmentRefund.com as well as in a number of spammed messages asking people to get in touch with various people who can recover funds. Maybe a lot of people finished their degrees, thought about online trading, got scammed, got the money recovered by different services, and all wrote the exact same words or, far more likely, a bunch of scammers aren't creative enough to write original text.

The AlphaFinanceRecovery.com website was created on 2020-03-14. It claims to have recovered millions of dollars for 791 happy clients since then.

Take your money and flee.

If you are looking at a recovery company, then you probably have already been scammed. Open a thread in the Scam Alerts folder and you can get some advice.

Mike2523

Recruit
I searched for the text of the testimonial of one of their clients. On Alpha Finance Recovery, "Martha Taylor" says " After I finished my college degree I thought giving online trading a try. I ended up being scammed . . ."

The exact same testimonial is from "Mike Dalini" on InvestmentRefund.com as well as in a number of spammed messages asking people to get in touch with various people who can recover funds. Maybe a lot of people finished their degrees, thought about online trading, got scammed, got the money recovered by different services, and all wrote the exact same words or, far more likely, a bunch of scammers aren't creative enough to write original text.

The AlphaFinanceRecovery.com website was created on 2020-03-14. It claims to have recovered millions of dollars for 791 happy clients since then.

Take your money and flee.

If you are looking at a recovery company, then you probably have already been scammed. Open a thread in the Scam Alerts folder and you can get some advice.
There are many recovery services was looking for no win no fee bases. got scammed on 72option.com few years back...haven't heard anyone got there funds back. was looking for alternative cheaper route.

You are right alphafinancerecovery.com looks fishy to me as well. new domain. the person very reluctant to give any sites that he recovered. i contacted them and mentioned let me see the policy/contract before proceeding forward and its been 3 days i haven't received it yet. doesn't look very promising.

bk082087

Private
Agree. If you didn’t lose a lot of money, I suggest don’t even bother looking for these sites because 90% you won’t get it back if you know that’s a scam. Just do more thorough research and don’t act quickly. Keep your emotions calm first, knowing that you been robbed and lied might have a lot of anger and frustration and a lot of people will prey on your vulnerability. Learned from it and move on.