• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Alphafxmarkets - Alphaforexmarkets is Big Scam Company

I am having an issue with a company

dsaravana

Private
Dear Friends and fellow traders,

I started trading with Company Alpha Forex Markets which was named before Alpha FX Markets from end of Sep 2020. In the end of November I withdraw all the equity because I was in the situation personally need of money. After that I asked the Company MD Vimalkumar for fund mange, that I explained I've experience more than 13 years in Forex Trading. and He asked me to show my past 3 months live results then he'll decide to give account to manage.

So I shared my statement which I traded before Exness and traded in his company. After he saw the results he gave me account his account on December 11 2020 named "Vimal kumar" and the equity was $ 789,291 and he told that he is very busy he'll speak after 10 days. I thought he will speak about the profit sharing % after he got free. because He was such a very nice in his Youtube Channel. That time his words was like honey that every person will believe he is the only right person and he will never go wrong, he will never do non ethics. So I started managing his funds.

On 28th Dec afternoon He told he is going to withdraw $ 800,000., I told him that still he didn't speak about the profit sharing for the fund management. He told me that he won't share any profit because we didn't speak any profit sharing in beginning. 29th Dec 2020 total profit that I made $ 75,869 from the date I started managing funds. That day morning He withdraw $ 800,000 and changed the password.. That day he showed his real face that he is not real guy as he spoke before.

Dear Friends and fellow traders,

I started trading with Company Alpha Forex Markets which was named before Alpha FX Markets from end of Sep 2020. In the end of November I withdraw all the equity because I was in the situation personally need of money. After that I asked the Company MD Vimalkumar for fund mange, that I explained I've experience more than 13 years in Forex Trading. and He asked me to show my past 3 months live results then he'll decide to give account to manage.

So I shared my statement which I traded before Exness and traded in his company. After he saw the results he gave me account his account on December 11 2020 named "Vimal kumar" and the equity was $ 789,291 and he told that he is very busy he'll speak after 10 days. I thought he will speak about the profit sharing % after he got free. because He was such a very nice in his Youtube Channel. That time his words was like honey that every person will believe he is the only right person and he will never go wrong, he will never do non ethics. So I started managing his funds.

On 28th Dec afternoon He told he is going to withdraw $ 800,000., I told him that still he didn't speak about the profit sharing for the fund management. He told me that he won't share any profit because we didn't speak any profit sharing in beginning. 29th Dec 2020 total profit that I made $ 75,869 from the date I started managing funds. That day morning He withdraw $ 800,000 and changed the password.. That day he showed his real face that he is not real guy as he spoke before.

View attachment 61764
Did you get any official reply about this?

Yes,. I've contacted Vimalkumar, He says "try, If you can get money from me." The company MD is Vimalkumar and another person for technical support is Jeikahan., Jeikahan used bad words and Both of them speaks my native language. This kind of Broker always loots peoples money too... They create company and they get MT4, MT5 license easy and they start looting peoples money.
Vimal phone number +919047009047
and Jeikahan number +60195153019

In this case,, If I got any profit sharing percentage I'll give 50% of my share to people who starve for food, and I'll take the 50%... otherwise this post will help at least people get awareness about their company is Scam.

Kind Regards

Yes,. I've contacted Vimalkumar, He says "try, If you can get money from me." The company MD is Vimalkumar and another person for technical support is Jeikahan., Jeikahan used bad words and Both of them speaks my native language. This kind of Broker always loots peoples money too... They create company and they get MT4, MT5 license easy and they start looting peoples money.
Vimal phone number +919047009047
and Jeikahan number +60195153019

In this case,, If I got any profit sharing percentage I'll give 50% of my share to people who starve for food, and I'll take the 50%... otherwise this post will help at least people get awareness about their company is Scam.

Kind Regards
India?
If this web http://alphaforexmarkets.com/ is correct then its has the UK address.

Yes, That's the website address now. and I think they have virtual office for that address.

Kind Regards

He spoken me in my native language which we had conversation over my landline phone.. Initially He asked me not to share the account details to anyone.. Mostly we had conversation in our mother tongue Tamil. That's the main problem I could not take their behavior to other countries..

AlphaFx Markets limited is licensed and regulated by the Financial service authority of St Vincent and the Grenadines with IBC license number 26001 BC 2020. ( taken from their websites http://alphaforexmarkets.com which is not secure url).

FYI : SVGFSA doesn’t license brokers. In fact, it can hardly be called a “regulator” since it only registers brokers and issues registration certificates.

SVGFSA issued an official statement regarding international companies registered with SVGFSA and involved in speculation in currency markets and brokerage service provision to prevent them from stating that their activities are regulated by Financial Services Authority since such statements misrepresent SVGFSA’s authorities with regard to those companies. It’s not a secret that regulatory bodies don’t approve of IBC’s activities as the control over such companies only concerns compliance with their obligations under the International Business Companies Act.

It means, SVGFSA doesn’t control or regulates the activities of brokers and therefore cannot be considered as “financial regulator”.

is http://alphaforexmarkets.com same with https://www.alphafx.co.uk/ ?

Source :
Regulators: SVG FSA does NOT regulate FX, Binary Options, or CryptoCurrencies

AlphaFx Markets limited is licensed and regulated by the Financial service authority of St Vincent and the Grenadines with IBC license number 26001 BC 2020. ( taken from their websites http://alphaforexmarkets.com which is not secure url).

FYI : SVGFSA doesn’t license brokers. In fact, it can hardly be called a “regulator” since it only registers brokers and issues registration certificates.

SVGFSA issued an official statement regarding international companies registered with SVGFSA and involved in speculation in currency markets and brokerage service provision to prevent them from stating that their activities are regulated by Financial Services Authority since such statements misrepresent SVGFSA’s authorities with regard to those companies. It’s not a secret that regulatory bodies don’t approve of IBC’s activities as the control over such companies only concerns compliance with their obligations under the International Business Companies Act.

It means, SVGFSA doesn’t control or regulates the activities of brokers and therefore cannot be considered as “financial regulator”.

is http://alphaforexmarkets.com same with https://www.alphafx.co.uk/ ?
Which regulated entity is best one.?

Their website was www.alphafxmarkets.com then they changed website to www.alphaforexmarkets.com

Which regulated entity is best one.?

Their website was www.alphafxmarkets.com then they changed website to www.alphaforexmarkets.com
depending on where you live .. the level of leverage you want, because big regulators like NFA, FCA, CFTC don't allow clients to trade using large leverage, this is to protect client funds as well, recently ASIC also announced new regulations ..

I think if you want big leverage, CYSEC is enough ..

Back