• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Alphafxmarkets - Alphaforexmarkets is Big Scam Company

I am having an issue with a company
Quite frankly, without a written & signed agreement on profit sharing, your case is a "he/she/it say" case with no solid evidence to back up your claim which will probably not stand up very well in a court of law.

Yes. that's major issue in my case. Because of that only he is completely not responding. Everyone must aware about the written & signed agreement. Otherwise it will be hardest way to or no way to get your work share. at the same time we should not trade in the company who collect money for PMS. One day they will vanish.

Dear all,

I am the official representative from AlphaFX Markets. Our website is alphaforexmarkets.com
Can you please write the actual thing happened before blaming us on not paying him?

1. Please go to our website, find out what it requires t become a money manager.
2. Vimal Kumar has given his live account to test the money management skill of DSARAVANA before appointing him as an official money manager.
3. DSARAVANA is asking for profit share on the test account?
4. There was no deposit from DSARAVANA made.
5. DSARAVANA trade in someone's account to proof himself, and that too not enough for 1 trading month.
6. Just because he seen VIMALKUMAR have the money we take this as a white color blackmail.

Everyone please do understand that DSARAVANA traded in the huge fund account to proof his skills. Once he is passed then only he will be appointed
as an official account manager. We don't pay profit share or ask loss pay for tests!

Dear fellow traders. Don't trust with AlphaFX Markets or this kind of fake brokers.. They are using investors money to trade themselves. and they give fake live account without Liquidity banks connect. I've got the information from a person who is working within their company. I can't reveal his name because he will suffer. But the truth is truth..
See this
Just because he seen VIMALKUMAR have the money we take this as a white color blackmail.
See this is how they will treat every one who says truth.. If you say truth they will say something against you.

I've attached the audio which is Vimal said that He didn't speak about the profit split in the beginning and He accepted to give the profit share. But when he refused to give the profit share I've posted all the details in Public forums and even They are interviews.

At the current situation most people supporting him because He collects money from peoples and giving interest around 10%. Now everyone investing in this company. Once the money flow stops the persons will show their now in bankrupt.

Vimal is already have money laundering cases against him..

Attachments

• audio_7@29-12-2020_21-29-04.ogg
    393.5 KB
This guy DSARAVANA is a white collar criminal trying to blackmail company in public forums to extract the money. In the audio attached by him there is no profit sharing agreed. (YOU CAN CHECK WITH ANY TAMIL TRANSLATOR).

Alphafx or Alphaforexmarkets is a genuine forex company with many clients and we don't have issues with deposit and withdrawal. Company also gives free training and shows/shares clients live account statements and their testimonials in youtube. Company performance is available in public forums. There is no single complaint registered against company in any public forums from live trading clients.

DSARAVANA is giving false information about liquidity connect. While trading we didn't find any problems in Order execution in MT5 and we didn't find any slippage in orders to prove his claim.

This is how they manipulate by their words. All the words from the begining he spoken in Tamil which is difficult to understand foreigners. The FPA support team Kindly use a translator and you'll understand exactly what he did. Already I'd explained I'm not here to get money from a fraudulent Vimalkumar. I'm Here to make people aware about them Vimalkumar will loot money whether you Invest or you trade with them.. He have big team to make people believe.. Check their Youtube Mr Money. They will allow your comments only after they had monitored. Such a well trained criminals.

And I didn't come here newly to make false information about a company. I'm a Professional FOREX trader more than a decade..

Vimalkumar looted a big money from people and vanished couple of years. He was in Malaysia and Singapore. in that time period He started FOREX company setups there, and he came to India.

In India there is lot's of loopholes that a fraudulent person can walk freely even if he is murderer. Most importantly there is no proper low for this kind of frauds. The common peoples are having very less knowledge about how to complaint properly. and even If they know they don't time to run for investigation each and every time. because normal people have to run for work each and everyday if they want to survive in the future. Also the corrupted police persons will get some money from the frauds and they'll let them free. That's the main reason Vimalkumar is walking freely.

His previous fraud proof.
screenshot_2021-01-07 15Hour 00Min 39Sec.png

screenshot_2021-01-07 15Hour 00Min 45Sec.png

screenshot_2021-01-07 15Hour 00Min 56Sec.png

screenshot_2021-01-07 15Hour 04Min 19Sec.png

DSARAVANA you are again proving yourself a fraud and criminal giving baseless false claims. The above image just shows the company registration certificate of Aarush commodities it doesn't show that he has committed cheating.

Moreover he uses same mobile number for past 7 years and lives in same city without changing his mobile number. There is no single complaint pending against him in Tamilnadu state he is living.

Audio clearly shows no profit sharing agreed by Vimal kumar.

Instead of crying in social media with false claims with criminal intentions to blackmail the company you can prove the case. If you have truth in your side then you and vimal kumar residing in same state, so prove your claim legally.

Your proving yourself a kid and crying in social media forums without support to your false claims.

Alphaforex markets clients don't face single deposit and withdrawal issue. Company provides local language support to help clients. So all clients are happy and knowledgeable on company.

There is no single complaint registered to support your false claims for your criminal intentions. So better try cheating different forex company.

I'm here to make people aware.. Market runs patterns like the same the human behavior. I have started investigate about Vimalkumar previous life after he cheated me. I found that He is born as fraud.. Did I posted about his previous company before?.. I posted now because everyone have to be aware about Fraud Vimalkumar. You might be one of his fraud group person. The people will understand wich one is true.

Back