• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Alphafxmarkets - Alphaforexmarkets is Big Scam Company

I am having an issue with a company
Thanks DSARAVANA no one will believe your false claims. Now we are in digital world people know to do R&D to investigate who is cheat.

At the end your blaming me also. I accept im one of the happy trader. This answer will come from all happy clients of Alphaforex markets. Vimal kumar teaches forex strategy freely and post trading statements who made profits in his Youtube channel. He also posted live loss statement of a client in youtube with honest review.

So DSARAVANA better luck next time

It's that fraud Vimalkumar strategy that he will say free training class. But when people want to trade they don't know how to open an account with an well regulated broker. So He teaches freely to bring people into his company and let them loose. Every experienced traded know most of the trades loose money. So he connect the clients account without liquidity connection and he takes peoples money.. Only a group people will show and speak blaw blaw.. Like the same Paazee FOREX trading company done between 2008-2010. After couple of years that company vanished. Only common people suffered. Why the fraud Vimal not having well regulated broker account?. because He is not a trader. He is just a manipulator and sales man..

@forex peace army Admins and Moderators it is proved from DSARAVANA audio that Vimal Kumar from Alpha forex markets has not agreed for Profit sharing. So kindly review above threads and Block and delete all messages from spammer DSARAVANA.

Thanks

Dear FPA.. if you remove this thread. That'll lead their company loot more people's money...
I'm now on phone.. will upload all the details that I was managing fraud Vimalkumar account.

Respected FPA the original audio with evidence against DSARAVANA was mistakenly shared by DSARAVANA.

The Audio clearly states there is no profit sharing was agreed. This evidence is against him. Now he is not able to answer, so he is now diverting from the thread he has created giving various false and fake statements.

So it is proved he is a white collar criminal blackmailing forex broker for money in public forums. Kindly take necessary action against him.

Dear Admin,

We have nothing much to explain as its all clear. And Vimal Kumar Poorna Chandran is one on the director and we have 4 more directors in alphafxmarkets. We do business in various countries but, Vimal Kumar is mainly in India.

Thanks. Happy trading.

Mistakenly shared?.. Very nice try..
Dear FPA, See how many tactics these fraudulent Alphafxmarkets persons are using. Every country have different Director number to register a company. So they used another persons for just registration purpose. Vimalkumar is only the main person. See this is how they will say if they have problems in their company another Directors done something wrong and the company is shutdown because of their activity.

As I have read this article , as I am also follower of Mr.Money sir , can anyone please contact me to explain me please. As I cannot share my contact details please contact me via personal message in FPA .
thank you

Back