• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Alphafxmarkets - Alphaforexmarkets is Big Scam Company

I am having an issue with a company
1. Making money with small account isn't enough.
2. If broker is right He should be ethical to all. Whether it's 10 USD or 1 million USD.

Note: Now a days I'm not belonging any kind of unregulated brokers and I will never. I'm here to reveal Vimals true face, and let the people know how they manipulate peoples mind to get their money. And It's very clear you are completely novice in this industry.. Your kind of people will understand only once you lost your money in his Ponzi

1. Making money with small account isn't enough.
2. If broker is right He should be ethical to all. Whether it's 10 USD or 1 million USD.

Note: Now a days I'm not belonging any kind of unregulated brokers and I will never. I'm here to reveal Vimals true face, and let the people know how they manipulate peoples mind to get their money. And It's very clear you are completely novice in this industry.. Your kind of people will understand only once you lost your money in his Ponzi scheme.
Did you deposit Any money in that account? No right so please stop your crying here.

Alphafx market is a fraud guys. They will loot all the money and may escape soon. If it happens people can't complaint in bcoz it's not legal in india. So Beaware

Yes,. I've contacted Vimalkumar, He says "try, If you can get money from me." The company MD is Vimalkumar and another person for technical support is Jeikahan., Jeikahan used bad words and Both of them speaks my native language. This kind of Broker always loots peoples money too... They create company and they get MT4, MT5 license easy and they start looting peoples money.
Vimal phone number +919047009047
and Jeikahan number +60195153019

In this case,, If I got any profit sharing percentage I'll give 50% of my share to people who starve for food, and I'll take the 50%... otherwise this post will help at least people get awareness about their company is Scam.

Kind Regards
Hai bro.
Yes,. I've contacted Vimalkumar, He says "try, If you can get money from me." The company MD is Vimalkumar and another person for technical support is Jeikahan., Jeikahan used bad words and Both of them speaks my native language. This kind of Broker always loots peoples money too... They create company and they get MT4, MT5 license easy and they start looting peoples money.
Vimal phone number +919047009047
and Jeikahan number +60195153019

In this case,, If I got any profit sharing percentage I'll give 50% of my share to people who starve for food, and I'll take the 50%... otherwise this post will help at least people get awareness about their company is Scam.

Kind Regards
This is real bro? Everyone tell that vimal kumar is a good person but he scammed u?

This is the truth that I said here. You can check Telegram "Alphafx Vimalkumar true face"

Kind Regards
Saravanakumar Duraisamy

Alpha FX Markets is buying their Meta Trader white label license from FXPrimus. FXPrimus and Meta Quotes are also liable for your losses.

1630441394396.png

1630441428277.png

1630441471619.png

1630441490671.png

1630441506090.png

1630441535903.png

Hi my name is Shyam. As like everyone who beleived in Mr. Vimal Kumar, I invested in copy trade. They gave the promised return of 8% only for 3 months. After that they said their accounts has been freezed by the income tax department like bla bla bla, all kind of stories to stop them asking questions. Now the company has turned into Full time scammers by offering bonus for their clients to increase internal funding. Now I m left with no choice other than alerting people to save their hard earned money. Most of the reviews giving 5 stars are either IB or person associated with the company. Please protect your money against scammers. In case you need more proof on their scams you can ask me.

Hi my name is Shyam. As like everyone who beleived in Mr. Vimal Kumar, I invested in copy trade. They gave the promised return of 8% only for 3 months. After that they said their accounts has been freezed by the income tax department like bla bla bla, all kind of stories to stop them asking questions. Now the company has turned into Full time scammers by offering bonus for their clients to increase internal funding. Now I m left with no choice other than alerting people to save their hard earned money. Most of the reviews giving 5 stars are either IB or person associated with the company. Please protect your money against scammers. In case you need more proof on their scams you can ask me.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

It's that fraud Vimalkumar strategy that he will say free training class. But when people want to trade they don't know how to open an account with an well regulated broker. So He teaches freely to bring people into his company and let them loose. Every experienced traded know most of the trades loose money. So he connect the clients account without liquidity connection and he takes peoples money.. Only a group people will show and speak blaw blaw.. Like the same Paazee FOREX trading company done between 2008-2010. After couple of years that company vanished. Only common people suffered. Why the fraud Vimal not having well regulated broker account?. because He is not a trader. He is just a manipulator and sales man..
He introduces a new coin name medi coin to scam peoples you are crct

Back