• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TradingRobot.trade (Was ALTREDO.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_2.png
Please Don't Buy Any Service . Can't Give Good Service .
i Will Buy IQoption Robot . Can't Working Real Account . Only Working Demo . 100 Trade Win 42 Loss 58 .
I Will Buy INDICATOR Signal To bad 10 trade 9 Loss Win
I Loss 307$ Real $ But i Will Pay 550$ Altredo But Now Can't Refund it .

***READ BEFORE ALTREDO TEAM REPORT THIS...THEY DON WANT YOU TO KNOW THE TRUE*****

I PAID FOR 1 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION FOR SOMETHING USELESS PIECE OF TRASH CALLED “ONLINE FOREX PREDICTOR”
WHICH HAS A DEFECTIVE PROBLEM, SO YOU LITERALLY WASTE YOUR MONEY, NEVER WORKS, AND WHEN YOU TRY TO CONTACT
THEM THE “CUSTOMER SUPPORT ” IS THE WORST EVER, THEY INSULT YOU, NEVER HELP AND ARE ALWAYS IN THE FIGHTING MOOD.

SO WHEN I ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK, BECAUSE IT’S USELESS. THEY REPLY WITH THIS EMAIL :

(ALTREDO Software
8:10 AM (4/26/2018)

You will get your reputation, your photo will be published on our web-site maniac.

We will write your name, photo and will write all we know about you are scammer,

I want to see how you will find job after this.

Loser.

Want reputation you will get it no problem scammer

We have all your details.

You will get your reputation also on all social,

our youtube is more popular then yours be sure many people will know you are ****ing scammer.

Loser you asked long time you will get all that you asked.

Maniac.)

****BE CAREFULL GUYS, THESES GUYS ARE SCAMERS AND THIEVES****

Altredo is peak scam.

They charge your card and want you to send them a photo of your passport + card in order to send you their software.

No legitimate software service does this, but they claim it's needed because of fraud prevention.

Their livechat is extremely unprofessional. As soon as I refused to provide the asked for documentation (which they have no right to ask), they threatened to report me for fraud to the FBI. Ridiculous. They pray on the weak.

Gosh, I hate to read about such companies. Sorry guys that you've experienced something that awful. Bro, don't lose hope not all the services are like that. Good luck man!

Back