Hello Am human...lol

Welcome to the group, how's your trading journey going so far. We are come into this from different walks of life, I find it interesting to here everyone's stories. I also believe it is better to start trading later in life, you need discipline and maturity to make it work.

Welcome! Actually, if you have decided to join our community just because you want to learn trading then you mae a right choice. It's cool that you're an economist, because you will be able to understand all the processes which happen to market. In my opinion, economists are the best traders because the laws of price's forming obey the laws of economy. However, you might face difficulties with the broker, because in your region there is a very little amount of brokers which work. Anyway, you have to try and I guess you will definitely find the right broker in case you will not regret the time on searching for a such one.

Hi all

I'm FireManHose. I live in South Africa. Previously worked as an economist. Resigned in 2019 to start a journey towards independence because I realised I'm neither built for employed nor for the career I had embarked on.
You are welcome to the FPA community. Since you worked as an economist, you may be one step ahead of any Forex beginner. I am wishing you all the luck. Look forward to getting some posts from you as far as your trading learning is concerned.

Hi all

I'm FireManHose. I live in South Africa. Previously worked as an economist. Resigned in 2019 to start a journey towards independence because I realised I'm neither built for employed nor for the career I had embarked on.
Welcome fellow human.

Good luck on your trading journey.

Tough to find your best path in life, well done for finding forex. I hope you succeed and can make a better life/lifestyle for yourself. It has given me more freedom, can't say I am a pro or financially free but my day to day life is so much better.

Back