Hello Am human...lol

FireManHose

Recruit
Hi all

I'm FireManHose. I live in South Africa. Previously worked as an economist. Resigned in 2019 to start a journey towards independence because I realised I'm neither built for employed nor for the career I had embarked on.

Hi all

I'm FireManHose. I live in South Africa. Previously worked as an economist. Resigned in 2019 to start a journey towards independence because I realised I'm neither built for employed nor for the career I had embarked on.
Welcome to FPA @FireManHose, feel free to share your knowledge with forum members and also let us know if you want o know about anything specific :)

It is good to realize that sooner than later, hope you have some other income source to back up on, in case.
Wishing you all the best.

Hi all

Hi FireManHose!
I wish you success in your future endeavors.

So many people don't find what they are looking for until later now. I think more people are looking for a better work life balance and are seeking that online rather than through traditional employment.

I think it's great that you've stumbled upon forex trading, especially being that you're unhappy with current employment. Hoping that you reach financial freedom someday.

Hi all

Great start mate, wishing you the best!

Welcome you've a good grounding to the world of trading given your previous occupation as an Economist .
I understand the need to break the 9-5

Back