Am I scammed by SpartanForex?

mrajib63

Recruit
I had deposited in my account $400 and with much difficulties I mean even getting awakened for
several nights and also studying learning and working both day & night for several days now my
account balance is $5360 but some days back when I requested for withdrawal of some funds after
several requests done for several days they only gave an withdrawal of $200 only and when I
insisted asking for more withdrawal they are telling me to bring an referral of $5000 but how
can I do so since I myself am in a doubtful situation so at this stage of mine please advice
me am I scammed my broker is Spartan Forex. As I trade on MT4 platform with a SpartanFX-Live
id 2096566477 but when I ask Spartan Forex Customer Support they say I am not trading with
them so please help me.

I had deposited in my account $400 and with much difficulties I mean even getting awakened for
several nights and also studying learning and working both day & night for several days now my
account balance is $5360 but some days back when I requested for withdrawal of some funds after
several requests done for several days they only gave an withdrawal of $200 only and when I
insisted asking for more withdrawal they are telling me to bring an referral of $5000 but how
can I do so since I myself am in a doubtful situation so at this stage of mine please advice
me am I scammed my broker is Spartan Forex. As I trade on MT4 platform with a SpartanFX-Live
id 2096566477 but when I ask Spartan Forex Customer Support they say I am not trading with
them so please help me.

Can we have website address please?

them so please help me.
Hello Mrajib63. you are right to suspect that you have been scammed by spartanforex.com, I was checking around to see reviews about this broker and its no Good news. First of all, their website (spartanforex.com) is not verified!. The design and structure of the site tells the whole story!

Have a friend contact them claiming to be ready do deposit $50k, but he's waiting to see if you get your withdrawal first.

Have a friend contact them claiming to be ready do deposit $50k, but he's waiting to see if you get your withdrawal first.
I tried the same strategy with one of my previous brokers and it was not good at all. I lost even more and had my IP blacklisted!Once as scam, always a scam!

The IP blacklisting is why you have a friend make the request - from a separate computer in a separate location. Most brokers track IPs, so the stunt has virtually no chance of working if you try to do it from home.

Done right, I can't guarantee it will work, but it's worth a try.

To be very honest i am hearing this name for the very first time, not sure why don't new traders try to make some research over internet to check a reputed broker to invest with..!

yes they are scam broker.i their introduction broker of spartanforex before they not pay all client withdrawal request.from 90k they only pay 29k.be ware with this broker.many complain with this broker on indonesia.

Back