Am owed money by bmboption. please help

joew1997

Recruit
I need help. I deposited £1500 with bmboption and I just want it back. I went through my bank who are going to process it as chargeback but after investigation they are going to take it away. I just want my deposit back can someone please help me. What do I do? I need advice.... Anyone?

Your bank rejected the chargeback? Sometimes there are valid reason for this. Other times, it's the bank being lazy or misreading the rules. If you want, you can send a message to Rebecca. She's a professional who specializes in helping people get chargebacks.

I need help. I deposited £1500 with bmboption and I just want it back. I went through my bank who are going to process it as chargeback but after investigation they are going to take it away. I just want my deposit back can someone please help me. What do I do? I need advice.... Anyone?

What reason your bank gave you for rejection of your chargeback?

I have contacted rebbeca. I hope my bank does something about this! I hope there not being lazy... I just want my deposit back

My bank said because it was a genuine transaction they can't offer chargeback. They also said bmboption have rejected the claim....

I need help. I deposited £1500 with bmboption and I just want it back. I went through my bank who are going to process it as chargeback but after investigation they are going to take it away. I just want my deposit back can someone please help me. What do I do?

My bank said it was because the transaction was genuine that they rejected it. Someone please help me... How do I get money back?

Bmboption are thieves ,no way to get back the money deposited

I wanted to deposit € 250 but their have taken 250 +
250 + 2000 then it's over the availability of the paper, I asked a
refund for wrong deposit on the same day and since then
are two months to tell me rubbish

I have come in contact with others their clients that they can not get their money back

if it is not a scam this

It works MUCH better if each person who has a problem with a company opens a unique thread.

Back