amaandeep natt and shaun powell

It is very simple. Persons who make 100% net every week consistently, do not need financers! Are you sure these are their real names and that they are over eighteen?

I have been working with Shaun Powell over the last 7-8 months he has been nothing but helpful and truthful will help where he can he is not a scammer. Visit his Facebook page where many traders congregate and get help. People do not praise the winners but will dig deep to find negatives and tear them a part. You and I are not perfect, we help each other and move forward and we will achieve our goals.
It appears that from the above threads made they/him/her has been mistaken some where, trading entails very high risk good as burning your money if you lose.
My opinion Shaun is Honest and truthful person.

One trick after another

Firstly he came along and tried to manage accounts and failed miserably blowing a $14,000 account in a few hours. Then he tried selling some indicator system and failed miserably again. Next was a signal group and had 5 SL's in first 2 days so now he's starting a signal service with some other guys and trying to charge $99 a month. It seems lite-forex also sacked him as a company rep as he said he worked for them but according to them he no longer does, wise move from lite-forex.

I suspect it won't be long till it all goes horribly wrong again and hes scamming people for more money. He has a small band of followers on Facebook but most people know by now not to trust him. The problem is he will just keep appearing on these pages for months to come!

Shaun Lee Powells Forex Trading company Astrofxc.com has been selling forex trading courses, funnily enough his girlfriend Shenae Remirez was part of the JA Wealth forex trading courses scam a year ago that was busted. Photo here: http://postimg.org/image/p8d06js57/full/

Here is a page dedicated to Shenae Remirez as part of the JA Wealth scam with emails from her: http://jawealthscam.blogspot.com/2014/09/26-shanae-remirez.html

Astrofxc.com appear to be operating in the same style, advertising expensive two-day Forex trading courses, promising sure profits and easy money. Renting sports cars with private plates from their friend Lord Aleem of Platinum Executive Travel Birmingham to give the illusion of wealth, and throwing parties with their students' course fees, the scammers send out a stream of photos on instagram showing their 'bling lifestyle', which in turn entices more young kids to join the course and part with their savings. Astrofxc.com have not shared any of the real trading account results live since April 2014 which should tell you something isn't quite right. Did I mention that they have also been trading other peoples money illegally without FCA authorisation?

I have confirmation that they stole the course material from the original owner too. And also check out this review at JL Trader:

Shaun Lee Powell and Aman Natt Astrofxc Scam, reviewed here by JL Trader:

forums.babypips.com/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jltrader.com%2F2015%2F04%2F12%2Fdo-you-know-who-your-forex-trading-teacher-is%2F

Last edited by a moderator:
Back