Aman-trades: Help !They Refuse to Withdraw my Deposit and Profit

Daad Aboalkhair

Private, 1st Class
Please
I found out my investment deposit was transfer to a swiss investment bank registered by FCA under UK521000251138

1578244045831.png

please advice

Daad

Last edited:
1) If it was a genuine Swiss-based investment, wouldn't it be in Switzerland? and thus regulated by FINMA Either the investment group or at least the bank account.

2) What symbols were you trading?

3) We need a more complete (but concise timeline to help you) for Aman Investment Group.

Thanks for your reply

1 i am not sure !
I started the account with a sales women then she send an account manger for me to handle the trading the deposit=PHOTO-2019-12-18-14-00-23.jpg 5000 Dollar

2 there was a broker who manage the account and handling the trading

3 please let me know what you need

you need to take screenshots using a program on your computer, not your phone. The phone camera is not good for this kind of evidence gathering (only for emergencies).

Bandicam or thundersoft screen recorders have screen shot ability (bandicam is easier to use).

Better yet, just generate a full account statement (all history). Here is a tutorial on how to do this.

View attachment FPA generate mt4 complete account history.mp4

Zip the statement files and upload them here.

Any communication between you and the broker about the withdrawal request? Take a screenshot and upload it here.

1578520430929.png

I just checked the programme i cannot log in

In regard of the previous pic took it 2 weeks ago and its shows the amounts of the deposits and the profits

the conversations on whatsapp and the request by the email plz note that all written in ARABIC

mql5.com/en/trading

Attachments

• Terminal.zip
    826.1 KB · Views: 7
  • history.zip
    780.4 KB · Views: 12
please take the screen shot as emergency i took this pics to save the amount was there.

In an emergency (when there is no other option), this is ok. 99% of the time, it is not an emergency. You use software-based screen capture software. The quality is much better. (like the capture you did in previous post

It looks like you restarted the terminal, which is a huge mistake. You would gather the evidence immediately after you notice a problem.

Please check the ATTACHED zIP fILES

You zipped the wrong files. You uploaded your installation files for mt5. Did you watch the video on how to generate account statement? mt4 and mt5 account history statements are similar to generate.

here is the video. The generated history html file would normally be in the install folder where the terminal.exe file is

There is something different its always was automatically log in
Now its not!

It is possible that your email contains daily confirmations / monthly confirmation statements from the broker. Can you do a search for these statements and then open them on your screen?
In gmail, you would search for monthly statement deposit/withdrawal or daily confirmation deposit/withdrawal

Download bandicam and thundersoft screen recorders. Then just record your screen while you open the emails with the monthly confirmation. Only the last month that is not finished yet, record the daily confirmations if there is no monthly confirmation.

fpa email mt4 monthly statement search results example.png

fpa email mt4 monthly statement example.png

but you will do it as a video.

-------------------------------

2) Do you remember the website of the broker where you downloaded mt4 terminal?

3) Do you know the full name of the broker OG Holdings?

4) The total deposit was over $300k USD? Is this across all accounts or only 1 account?

Back